PO-Riverside Trundle Beds

michmom

Earning My Ears
Can anyone please tell me what buildings offer trundle beds at PO-!R resort? Thanks

I believe you can only get them at Alligator Bayou,it accomodates 5, the mansion section only sleeps 4. You will have to pay extra--$15 a night I believe. We had booked our room that way (2 adults, 3 kids) but then the in laws decided to come along so we just booked another room.

The buildings on the alligator bayou side have them. Not the mansion side. We love the AB side. Their is five of us and we always stay here. We almost upgraded to a deluxe this year and just could not justify the price difference when we love POR so much. Have fun!!:D

we were in building 15 and i noticed our room had a trundle. no children w/us, but there i was on floor lookin' for something!:p

When I called for reservations last week I asked the cm about the trundle bed because we may need it. She said they are in all the rooms at aligator bayou. It's kinda of funny the way you do it. If you want to use it, you pay $15.00 more per night up front. But if they are in all the rooms, how do they keep you from using it? We will only have 4 in our room, but what if my granddaughter pulls it out and sits on it? Are the housekeepers going to report that we are using it and tack the 15.00 on? If the kids decide not to sleep in the same bed and we use it, I'll let them know but I don't know how they monitor it really.

We were in AB with a family of 4. We did not request the trundle bed but did take advantage of it because DD and DS did not want to sleep together. They alternated every other night. No extra charge was added to the room and nobody said anything about it. I feel like if it is in our room we should be allowed to use it. If they did not want we us using it then they can come and take it out. It is a little strange that if you request it you have to pay for it, but if you say nothing you get it for free. I think it should just be an added perk for staying in a moderate level resort. Give the larger than normal family a little break. Disney stills get the income for the park passes and food from the 5th person.

I believe the extra $15 you pay is for the 5th person in the room....not necessarily for the trundle itself. It does seem unfair in a way, however, that if the room actually sleeps 5 with the trundle, that you still have to pay extra for that 5th person. JMHO!

I agree if there are 5 in a room you should pay the extra. I just know that when my 5 yo dgd sees that little bed, she's going to want to sleep on it and frankly, since there are only 4 of us, I don't want to pay extra for a bed that's already there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter