PM's

I was wondering the same thing...been a few years since I was on this forum last and I think it has changed since then.

I have posted 10 messages but I am not able to PM. Does it need to refresh over night or something?

Hi all! I now have 10 posts but still do not see the option to start a conversation- can anyone shed any light on this please? Just wonder if there is something more I need to do. I've hovered over someones avatar, but nothing show to start a conversation. Thank you!

ON the same boat. I'm pretty sure I have over 10 messages as well and I still don't see the start a conversation option after clicking on someones avatar. Wondering what I may be doing wrong. ??

I'm pretty sure I've done 10 posts maybe more do they have to be "new" threads? I still can't figure out how to pm

Any idea why I still cant send private message either? I certainly have over 10 posts. Im trying to coordinate for an ADR... Im afraid I may lose it if I can't PM the poster soon. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Same here - more than 10, can't start a conversation.

My guess is that you both tried immediately after making your 10th post. According to the first post in this thread, you need to wait 30-60 minutes after making your 10th post before the options come up to create an avatar or signature, and I would assume that it's the same for starting a conversation:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/avatar-and-signature-issues-read-here-first.3396992/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter