PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiff....I like you.:hug:

Back at ya!

Uh...I'll tell you in another place.

I'll look when I get back from getting.....BANGS!

I am usually anti bang, for myself anyway, but I have this horrible scar on my forhead and it will probably not get better for at least 6 months, so bangs it is.

I can't go to my job interview with my face like this.

I'm making chile. The recipe calls for dark beer. I think I should drink some first, just to make sure it tastes OK. Don't you think? I wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good pot of chile with bad beer :santa:

I am usually anti bang, for myself anyway, but I have this horrible scar on my forhead and it will probably not get better for at least 6 months, so bangs it is.

BANGS!!! That reminds me of Legally Blonde so much!:thumbsup2

I'm making chile. The recipe calls for dark beer. I think I should drink some first, just to make sure it tastes OK. Don't you think? I wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good pot of chile with bad beer :santa:

It's a no brainer!

I'm making baked pizza pasta. Little curly noodles, pepperoni, sauce, mozzarella, ricotta... they love it. I get sick of pasta, but they can eat it every single day. :rolleyes: I'll assemble it now and they can stick it in the oven when they all get home later.

Post recipes in the CH! That sounds YUMMY!

Ok..here's a tip...if you come and ask me a question and I tell you I don't know the answer and you are going to have to check with the director when she calls in (out next two days at a course).

DO NOT knock on my office door during MY lunch and ask me the same question and look at me like I am lying and you want me to make up an answer.

Thank you.

See you are WAY too nice! At that point I would just make some thing up!!! :teeth:

What did you do to get a scar???

YOU could come and knock on my door whenever you like.:hug:

Come and knock on our door.....
We've been waiting for you......
Where the kisses are hers and hers and his,
Three's company too.

Come and dance on on our floor......
Take a step that is new.....
We've a loveable space that needs your face,
Three's company too.

You'll see that life is a frolic and laughter is calling for you......
Down at our rendez-vous,
Three's company, too!!!!!!

BANGS!!! That reminds me of Legally Blonde so much!:thumbsup2

It's a no brainer!

:lmao: I forgot about that.

What did you do to get a scar???

IT's from systic acne. I get a syst on my forhead and it takes aout 6 mos for the skin to regenerate. It is actaully an indentation. Every time I take a picture, the light must reflect the spackle, so much that its all you see.

YAY!!

I have been shopping online :) first went to disney shopping to finish up a couple of things.

Then I called Ticketmaster to get the Lion King Tickets for my daughter and I. She tried to see me the loge view when there was orchestra level!!

I hope I chose good ticket, I have main orchestra row Q rows 8 and 9 (in the center) (only one section in front of us)

ok, I am getting somewhere with my christmas shopping finally!! :santa: :santa:

:lmao: I forgot about that.

IT's from systic acne. I get a syst on my forhead and it takes aout 6 mos for the skin to regenerate. It is actaully an indentation. Every time I take a picture, the light must reflect the spackle, so much that its all you see.

Oh. I wasn't prying, I was just worried that maybe you had gotten hurt and didn't tell us. Make sure you post a picture--can't wait to see you with bangs!

I have always had them. I have a strange forehead and look really funny without it covered. Right now my bangs are really funny looking because I had them cut really, really short the night before the surgery since I was worried that I might not get to get out of the house for 2 months or more to get them cut. I can't stand it when they get long enough that they get in my eyes.

YAY!!

I have been shopping online :) first went to disney shopping to finish up a couple of things.

Then I called Ticketmaster to get the Lion King Tickets for my daughter and I. She tried to see me the loge view when there was orchestra level!!

I hope I chose good ticket, I have main orchestra row Q rows 8 and 9 (in the center) (only one section in front of us)

ok, I am getting somewhere with my christmas shopping finally!! :santa: :santa:

We say Lion King and were pretty much in the back at the theater here and it was AMAZING. I am not sure there is a bad seat available! You will have a great time. That sounds like a great section!

We say Lion King and were pretty much in the back at the theater here and it was AMAZING. I am not sure there is a bad seat available! You will have a great time. That sounds like a great section!

I saw a long time ago in NYC, but my DD was too young, and she has not seen. This is apart of :santa: :santa:

here is the chart:

http://www.broadwayacrossamerica.co.../VenueSeatingChart+CityId+58+VenueId+185.html

section 3 row Q with disney visa tickets were 55.00 :) :yay: :yay: I checked those tickets online and :eek: :eek:

How long do you think it will take for someone who suffers with chronic constipation to report the christmas poo thread and have it locked/shut down:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I am excited about the tickets :santa: :santa:

With my dd already having a lot of toys, etc, I was looking for other ideas, I asked her when the DisneyVisa Brochure came and she said she would love to go and see that!!

It will be a mom and daughter nite out :love:

Ok, I still have shoooppping to do as Scrappy says, which online store to next :scratchin

I am excited about the tickets :santa: :santa:

With my dd already having a lot of toys, etc, I was looking for other ideas, I asked her when the DisneyVisa Brochure came and she said she would love to go and see that!!

It will be a mom and daughter nite out :love:

Ok, I still have shoooppping to do as Scrappy says, which online store to next :scratchin

Sounds wonderful :wizard:

I was searching in photobucket, and I found this, and am laughing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

chocolate.jpg

thought it would fit right in this place :teeth:

Sorry you can't sleep.:hug:

Ok..here's a tip...if you come and ask me a question and I tell you I don't know the answer and you are going to have to check with the director when she calls in (out next two days at a course).

DO NOT knock on my office door during MY lunch and ask me the same question and look at me like I am lying and you want me to make up an answer.

Thank you.

I get the ones that ask a question, I give the answer, then they ask it again. Like in the two minutes between the answer has changed. :rolleyes:

Are we all Aunts yet? Is little Ashette on her way? princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter