Pluto's "Dog Days of Summer" Exercise Challenge

BeachPluto_112407_AVP.jpg

I love Yoga Pluto!!

And here's one more (also an internet find) of Pluto with real pups (and his pal Mickey too!) -

Pluto and Mickey with doggies.jpg

30 minutes for me yesterday (235/620).

No new color changes, but the team stands at 8,743 minutes! (Only 415 minutes to Pluto Purple! - We can do that today!! :cheer2: )

Ugh, I'm having a terrible month. 120 minutes of walking last week and 45 minutes on the bike tonight.

330/1000

Happens to all of us! And you still made a color change, so there's that! Congrats to:

:tigger:LizardQueen8,
:figment:RugbyTigger,
:figment:Team August (Go team!!:cheer2:) and

:bounce:verleniahall, our first to green! :thumbsup2

I have 25 walking minutes of my own to report - 15 yesterday, and 10 so far today. (260/620)

We also begin week 3 this morning - "Pluto Products" - where I'll be sharing pictures of random stuff you can buy with Pluto on it. (Feel free to add your own favorite finds as well!!) In honor of verleniahall's early green, we'll start with this Pluto pin:

green pin.jpg

Have a great week, everyone!!

39 since I last posted - that pathetic number of active minutes on my fitbit is the result of too many work days! Even a day that I walked over 3.5 miles I had no active minutes because I was enjoying an aquarium and shopping with my 8 year old nephew!

400 / 800

I have been playing a lot of Pokemon Go, its definitely helping motivate me to get out the door, which is helpful since it is just so hot here right now

20 minute walk on Friday
39 minute walk on Saturday
77 minute run / walk Sunday (so hot!!!) with long cool down walk
nothing today

464/800

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter