Pluto's "Dog Days of Summer" Exercise Challenge

Woo hoo, I was first in blue and first in orange - I have never been the first to a color change any month, I am stoked! But never fear everybody, I had to work today (12 hours) and again tomorrow. I predict a banner month for the team - GO for the green as individuals and thus the team will be green!

Good morning, and congratulations to three new team members at Cartoon Orange!! -

:tigger:Saphire5742
:tigger:Tasha228
:tigger:Ruby Tigger

I'm adding just 10 minutes to my own total. (Yesterday kind of got away from us here.) But the team total is over 4,000 minutes now!!!

gardening/painting summer house [does this even count?]

Everyone decides for themselves what to count - it's all very unofficial. Some use only the gym or certain kinds of exercise, some use all their Fitbit steps or just "active minutes," some piece together different things. - But I do know I've counted gardening in the past myself!

Pluto - Main Shot.gif autograph.jpg

Saturday 6 active minutes on my fitbit - I walked to the mailbox at work LOL - I walked over 2 miles at work but I don't count that :cutie:
Sunday 48 minutes cycling on that bike that goes NO WHERE!

361/800

Seems like it was a quiet weekend - only 27% reporting in so far for Sunday. (But overall, we've had minutes this month from 93% of the team - which is an excellent first week considering people are often away in the summer!)

Today we start week two - Pluto in the Parks!

Feel free to join me in posting favorite character pics of Pluto - your own or web finds, the funnier the better!

I'll start with one of my favorite kinds - Pluto interacting with real dogs! -

P with Guide Dog.jpg

(I'll post a few this week - mostly from Pinterest.)

I have 25 minutes to add to my own total, for 115/620,

and I missed a Bouncing Blue yesterday - congrats to:

:jumping3:LizardQueen8!!!

Have a great week, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter