• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pluto gets mad!!

Being in that suit and perhaps having to put up with brats a lot, somebody let the dogs out.

Tiger did not attact, he was just trying to hug the kids without being able to see anything in his costume. The kids got afraid, that's all!

That was an old video from 2007 that has made the rounds several times. Apparently the kid had kicked Pluto in the, um, manly bits. I don't blame Pluto at all.

The Tigger video is an old one as well.

Wow, I had no idea they could move so fast in those things. :eek: :laughing:

I wonder what Pluto would have done if he caught that kid.

The kid kicked pluto in his doggie area. The kid is a punk...lucky for him his mother stepped in.

Didn't they actually sue Disney over this? I don't think it went anywhere but i do remember seeing the video on the 6pm news.

Seriously, i can't imagine what a terrible job it is to be one of these characters. It really is a thankless job. I give them a lot of credit for what they have to put up with...

lynypixie said:
Tiger did not attact, he was just trying to hug the kids without being able to see anything in his costume. The kids got afraid, that's all!

That's usually the case, but here it appears to be something different. The character seems to slyly persevere on mauling the kid, and then he sneakily steals something from him for know reason. For some reason he looks like he is beings bit heavy handed in my opinion.

There is a video of darth maul pushing a kid very hard somewhere, but can't find it.

I agree that working as a character could probably be a frustrating experience at times, with no real way to respond to being badly treated by guests- but in any job we have a responsibility to act professionally, control our temper and consider the safety of our customers at all times regardless of how they act. If we cant do that then perhaps not in the right job.

Wow - watch Pluto chase this kid - no idea what's going on, or what the kids did - but you don't see this at Disney every day

http://youtu.be/iAKFHT1pxxM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=iAKFHT1pxxM&NR=1

Putois old tape.............nothing came of it.

Tiger seems to be just doing the role and the child just wasn't happy.not tigers fualt, vision is limited!

If your going to post a nasty title, please have the goods, not trying to cuase a issue where there isn't one!

AKK

Yeah those vids of Pluto have been around for a while.

IMO, absolutely no excuse for a Disney character to react that way, kick in the nads or not, very unprofessional.

The Tigger vid seems nothing more than the character performing normal. Notice how the video has dramatic music and is also in slow motion (except for the poor kid's scream), and then back to slow motion again. The music and slow motion help make the situation look worse then it really was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter