Please share your pics from MNSSHP

I'll get more up when we have time to sort through everything.

HM anyone?

hm1.jpg

Thanks, Marc A. for the memorable photographs! They brought back great memories of our recent trip!

All the best.

We were there on Oct 21st. I have really enjoyed everyone's pics and hope to do the party again in 2008 with less rain!

I love seeing all of the pictures! Just makes me miss WDW even more!
Thanks.

looks like we were there the same night quiltymom...the 16th tuesday..great weather good time.me and dh didnt have costumes we had on MNSSHP tshirts that i made...here are a few pics ..i'll try to post more ..
IMG_2094.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2082.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2079.jpg
[/IMG]

looks like we were there the same night quiltymom...the 16th tuesday..great weather good time.me and dh didnt have costumes we had on MNSSHP tshirts that i made...here are a few pics ..i'll try to post more ..
IMG_2094.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh man - I missed her! I wanted to see her so much. Oh well - maybe next time!

Did anyone get pics of the guest dressed as Madam Leoda from the Haunted Mansion last Thursday night (10/18)? She's a St. Pete's local and traveled with her entire family. They went as characters from the ride (sons as the hitchhiking ghosts, granddaughter as the bride, daughter and SIL as ballroom dancers).

I met her in the lego store Saturday and she regalled me with stories. She drives a scooter/ECV and her daughter designed the costume to suit her conveyence: fake seance table with black drape, globe over her head, scary hair and make-up. She said it took them 2 hours to get down main street because everyone stopped to take photos with them.

I figured this made the perfect costume for an ECV user as she just glided down the pathways. She said if she parked for a minute she could scare unsuspecting guests by just turning her head to say hello. And all the cast members were radioing each other to point her out.

So any photos of her out there?

Did anyone get pics of the guest dressed as Madam Leoda from the Haunted Mansion last Thursday night (10/18)? She's a St. Pete's local and traveled with her entire family. They went as characters from the ride (sons as the hitchhiking ghosts, granddaughter as the bride, daughter and SIL as ballroom dancers).

I met her in the lego store Saturday and she regalled me with stories. She drives a scooter/ECV and her daughter designed the costume to suit her conveyence: fake seance table with black drape, globe over her head, scary hair and make-up. She said it took them 2 hours to get down main street because everyone stopped to take photos with them.

I figured this made the perfect costume for an ECV user as she just glided down the pathways. She said if she parked for a minute she could scare unsuspecting guests by just turning her head to say hello. And all the cast members were radioing each other to point her out.

So any photos of her out there?

We were there on the 18th but never saw her! She's from my neck of the woods. I hope someone else has pictures.

We were there on the 18th and didn't see her either. I did see a lot of Haunted Mansion related costumes. There was a couple dressed as the tight rope walker and the guy with the red and white striped boxers from the portrait room. I also saw a bride with a beating heart, some of the ballroom dancers too

We went to the MNSSHP on Oct 30th. We waited for the second parade which was delayed and shortened because of rain. It also rained during Hallowishes. Would anyone be willing to share pictures with me of the parade and fireworks? They will only be used in our private family scrapbook. Please PM if you can help.

Thanks,

We went to the MNSSHP on Oct 30th. We waited for the second parade which was delayed and shortened because of rain. It also rained during Hallowishes. Would anyone be willing to share pictures with me of the parade and fireworks? They will only be used in our private family scrapbook. Please PM if you can help.

Thanks,

I wouldn't mind having some pics for my personal use also! We were there on the 30th and got absolutely soaked!! One family was nice enough to loan DS and I their extra poncho. I never got their names but if they are on here I want to say a huge "THANK YOU"!

Here are a couple of more pix from our costume nights (Oct 14th & 18th). I can't wait to get the studio shots WDW took of us to post. Hopefully tonight....

cd68c1e8.jpg

70cbc7b8.jpg

1d4d798a.jpg

My family and I were there on 10/18, and we all thought you were CM's also. At least untill I talked to one of you. I thought your group was the best there that I saw.

IMG_2191.jpg
pirate:

Wow, I need to read here more often. We were there the night of the 18th and saw the Madam Leota....I do have a pic of her...so when I get home tonight I will try and find it and post it. It was awesome the way it was built around her people mover!!!

I do not believe I have her whole family but I will look and see what I can come up with. :cool1:

thought I would share some pics
DisneyPhotoImage83.jpg

2006 MNSSHP

DisneyPhotoImage65.jpg

DAD AND MOM (IMAGOOFY1)

DisneyPhotoImage86.jpg

ME AND THE FAMILY WITH MICKEY MOUSE DRESSED UP LIKE BUZZ LIGHT YEAR

DisneyPhotoImage79.jpg

DAUGHTER AND WIFE

2007 MNSSHP

image592.jpg

HERE ARE THE KIDS

image600.jpg

MY DAD AND MOM (IMAGOOFY1)

image588.jpg

ME AND MY WIFE

image561.jpg

FINALY ME AND THE KIDS IN THE CASTLE AFTER MY DAUGHTER AND WIFE WENT TO BBB

JUST SO YOU KNOW YES WE WILL BE AT THE 2008 MNSSHP

I DO HAVE MORE PICTURES FROM 2004 MNSSHP . JUST HAVE TO FIND THEM

Thanks for the pics everyone!!! DD(12) is so excited for our October trip, does anyone know when the party dates are announced? Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter