!!! PLEASE READ!!! Boards down for upgrade maintenance Saturday night

aka-mad4themouse

<font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>
From WebmasterAlex:

The boards will be shutting down at 10pm Eastern Time, tomorrow, Saturday March 21st for a major upgrade. I expect them to be down for 5 to 6 hours.

Looks like there'll be no late-night DISing tomorrow.

OMG...Withdrawl time!!!!:scared1:

Please someone post what comes in the In-Home celebration box before then. :)

:scared1: :scared1: How am I suppose to adjust with no Dis board surfing....Dang that means more house work.:sad2:

Please someone post what comes in the In-Home celebration box before then

My email said it would come the 23rd not sure what other's said.

:bored: Guess I can read my book or just go to bed early so I can get to CVS early.

Thanks Alex!!

man, is this the web masters way of encouraging all of us to have a clean hours or what?!?!

Sigh -- ok, I'll clean........

Man you guys are good cleaning house after 10:00 at night! I'm usually just kicking my feet up to enjoy the DIS boards about that time, gonna miss it tomorrow night... sniff...:sad1:

Does this mean no more 'OOPS THIS THREAD APPEARS BROKEN' messages?
I've been getting them all morning. Maybe it's on my end?

Oh well...BUMP!

That's my prime Dis time!!! I guess I will just go to bed when I get home from work tonight!!:rotfl:

So, what's everyone going to be doing after 10 pm tonight?

(This is a family-oriented board, so keep your responses clean! ;) )

I'll be fine but my dh likes to lie in bed and read the Disboards on his phone. Sorry honey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter