Please help with my ADR's!!

babyminnie13

Earning My Ears
Please can you help with our ADR's, there's me age 13, my brother age 18 and my Mum and Dad going to WDW and It's been 4 years since we've been. We have the disney dining plan and have booked the following:

Crystal Palace breakfast
The Plaza dinner
1900 Park Fare dinner
Via Napoli dinner
Ohana breakfast
50's Prime Time dinner
Akershus dinner
Raglan Road dinner
Cinderella's Royal Table dinner
Ohana dinner
Hoop De Doo
Cape May breakfast

Do they look OK or too many character meals for my brother!? Any suggestions for change?

We also have one more ADR
Should we keep Le Cellier lunch or change to Rose and Crown dinner? I don't like steak.
Or should we not do either and do Tusker House breakfast or Rainforest Cafe at AK?
:wizard:

I think all the ADR's look great, all restaurants that I like personally. If I'm adding correctly you have 5 character meals. Depending on the teenager that may be pushing it a bit but I'd love it!! Enjoy!

Lot's of people (kids and adults alike) enjoy character meals, but how do your father and brother feel about 3 princess meals?? That seems a bit much to me, given your ages. Perhaps you could change 1 or 2 of those to a different place.

As for your Le Cellier lunch. I'd keep it. Makes a nice change from all of the character meals. Since I suspect you can get much better pub food at home, I wouldn't choose Rose and Crown (although we like it just fine). Tusker House is just one more character meal and IMO there are better options than RFC. There is more than steak on the Le Cellier menu. Check out the menus at allears.net. Or look at some of the other TS restaurants at Epcot.

6 seems like a lot of character meals for the ages of your party, but if it's what you all enjoy then go for it :thumbsup2 Le Cellier is quite good and they have plenty of non steak options. I wouldn't cancel it for RFC or TH, it's so much better than those 2. And with TH being yet another character buffet, I don't think i'd add it with all the character meals/buffets you've got.

Lot's of people (kids and adults alike) enjoy character meals, but how do your father and brother feel about 3 princess meals?? That seems a bit much to me, given your ages. Perhaps you could change 1 or 2 of those to a different place.

As for your Le Cellier lunch. I'd keep it. Makes a nice change from all of the character meals. Since I suspect you can get much better pub food at home, I wouldn't choose Rose and Crown (although we like it just fine). Tusker House is just one more character meal and IMO there are better options than RFC. There is more than steak on the Le Cellier menu. Check out the menus at allears.net. Or look at some of the other TS restaurants at Epcot.

Thank you, good advice about Rose and Crown and RFC we weren't sure about them! Which princess meal do you think we should get rid of?princess: What would you suggest i get to eat at le cellier or could i get a childrens meal?
Thanks so much we'll keep Le Cellier :thumbsup2

6 seems like a lot of character meals for the ages of your party, but if it's what you all enjoy then go for it :thumbsup2 Le Cellier is quite good and they have plenty of non steak options. I wouldn't cancel it for RFC or TH, it's so much better than those 2. And with TH being yet another character buffet, I don't think i'd add it with all the character meals/buffets you've got.

Thank you, good advice we think we'd like Le Cellier better than RFC. If we get rid of one of our princess meal, should we do Boma or any other suggestions?

I think all the ADR's look great, all restaurants that I like personally. If I'm adding correctly you have 5 character meals. Depending on the teenager that may be pushing it a bit but I'd love it!! Enjoy!

Thank you, they are our favorites too!:)We are trying some new restaurants this time. We'll do Le Cellier for my brother as he loves steak!:thumbsup2

Way too heavy on the Princess meals for your brother in my opinion. If you like visiting the resorts I would try Boma. I like it and AKL is lovely.

I have not eaten at the Kona Cafe in the Poly in a few years but it was one of our favorites. I remember good steak and fish but other folks who have visited recently may have better reviews.

The Wave at the CR looks pretty good to me based on the menu. Can you tell I like resort hopping? ;)

Tusker House dinner is not a character meal. If you are looking for a buffet with some African influence and do not want to go to Boma this may be an alternative. I have not had dinner here.

In Epcot Coral Reef is an interesting place to eat. I believe it is still one dinner credit. The huge aquarium is fun and I have enjoyed the food. It is on our ADR list for our trip.

Biergarten looks like fun too. I have not scheduled it because we just have too many places we like to eat :rotfl:

It does seem like a lot of princesses in your choices. We really like Norway and it's only one dining credit, compared to the Royal Table. If you've never been to the Royal table, it might be nice just to have the experience. If you've been before, I might skip the Royal table and use the 2 credits for other choices.

Le Cellier for lunch is only one credit, dinner is 2 credits
The Brown Derby is 2 credits but might be nice break from the character meals.

Cape May has a nice breakfast with characters but be warned it can be a haul to get to the Beach resort. You may want to give yourself extra time or get a taxi.

I'd drop either CRT or Norway. to much princess. both okay food but not wow.
Add Rose n crown instead.

I agree. Either one (Norway or Royal Table) is enough princesses for any trip.

Boma is nice but it's not at Animal Kingdom. You have to take a bus over to the Lodge (Disney hotel) near Animal Kingdom. Add some extra time for that.

If you want to eat in Animal Kingdom then I would go with Rainforest Cafe (at entrance to Animal Kingdom) or Tusker House for sit down meal.

Boma is wonderful. It's my DS15's favorite place to eat.

I'd keep the Castle (remember that's 2 table service credits). Akershus is wonderful but if you want to get rid of a Princess meal I would get rid of Akershus and pick up Biergarten. Great food, great entertainment.

Le Cellier is ok, it actually wasn't my favorite meal but if you are looking for a nicer upscale place, stick with this. Rose and crown is good but it's more casual pub food.
Check out the menus here:
http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

you can get a good idea of what's available at the restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter