Plaza Restaurant or Via Napoli

JamiLeigh1913

Earning My Ears
I need to finalize my ADR's by tomorrow to give to our agent. I have every day but one decided on. We plan to park hop on one day, HS in the morning and MK in the evening. I had originally planned for us to go to Plaza Restaurant. However, I've been reading some amazing things about Via Napoli. We have two full days planned in Mk so I'm thinking we don't really need another half day. We will miss MSEP, but are doing MNSSHP so to my kids a parade is a parade. So now thinking of doing an evening at Epcot in addition to our full day there. Thoughts? Really the food is driving this one.

We will have 3 adults and 2 kids (5 and 8) if that helps.

I would definitely switch and try Via Napoli and enjoy an Epcot evening! Especially if you already have 2 full days in MK and are doing MNSSHP.

Enjoy!

I would go to Epcot and eat at Via Napoli if food is the driving force. We like Plaza but it's just burgers and sandwiches. But the wood oven pizza at Via Napoli is amazing. I love it! And if you are getting an appetizer, the aranccini is delicious!

Thanks guys! I was leaning that way and just needed reinforcement. My kids can't handle a non stop day so we will focus on the headliners the first day and afternoon and enjoy and take our time through world showcase when we go back in the evening.

Another pro-Via Napoli person here! It's one of my favorite restaurants in Disney World!

The pizza is excellent (and we always order one), but the pasta there is pretty tasty, too. We've always had a great meal! (And save room for dessert!)

Last edited:
Another Via NApoli. We ate at both in Nov and I very much enjoyed the Plaza.
But I think another evening in Epcot AND Via Napoli is the way to go

Looks like its already a landslide, but via Napoli is a no brainer

Hands Down, Via Napoli!!! I would recommend Via Napoli to anyone, at any age, even picky eaters.

Although we really love the atmosphere of The Plaza and especially their meatloaf, I'm going to have to agree with everyone else and recommend Via Napoli too. It's really fabulous! Their pizza is amazing!

Via Napoli.... One of the few restaurants at Disneyworld that is very good but doesn't charge an arm and leg.

I need to finalize my ADR's by tomorrow to give to our agent. I have every day but one decided on. We plan to park hop on one day, HS in the morning and MK in the evening. I had originally planned for us to go to Plaza Restaurant. However, I've been reading some amazing things about Via Napoli. We have two full days planned in Mk so I'm thinking we don't really need another half day. We will miss MSEP, but are doing MNSSHP so to my kids a parade is a parade. So now thinking of doing an evening at Epcot in addition to our full day there. Thoughts? Really the food is driving this one.

We will have 3 adults and 2 kids (5 and 8) if that helps.

IMHO, this one isn't even close.....Via Napoli in a heartbeatpopcorn::

Just echoing whatever everyone else has said. Via Napoli beats The Plaza hands down for food and atmosphere.

Another vote for Via Napoli. The overall experience is just great, and the food is delicious. Take one Acqua Fresca for me!!!

Am I just the only one who thought Via napoli was just OK ..I pizza slice from the boardwalk would have been just as good.....we the here a few weeks ago.....after 3 weeks on site this was around 17/20 on my list

Am I just the only one who thought Via napoli was just OK ..I pizza slice from the boardwalk would have been just as good.....we the here a few weeks ago.....after 3 weeks on site this was around 17/20 on my list

Boardwalk Pizza Just as good As Via Napoli..:rotfl2:

That's the 1st time I heard that... You must not be from an area that makes good Pizza?:confused3

We're pizza snobs here in North Jersey/NYC area and to tell you the truth Via Napoli definitely isn't what we get up here, but it will compete for sure.!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter