Play and/or water areas in MK for toddlers??

Suzanne74

DIS Veteran
We haven't been back for 3 years. I will have a just turned 2 year old when we go. My older daughter LOVED Toontown, Winnie the Pooh play area and Ariel's Grotto when she was 2-6 years old. They are all gone now, right?

Is there anything new in the meantime or is play areas pretty limited at MK now?

Thanks

I'm also interested in the answer to this question. Our friends and their two young daughters are going in a couple of weeks and they've asked for advice...but with the closures I'm not much help! Any ideas? :confused3

I know there is a small play area at Magic Kingdom over by the exit to Splash Mountain. I spent a lot of time there with my DD2 last trip while waiting for others in my party to finish with the ride. In Adventure Land over by Aladdin's Magic Carpets there are Tiki Statues that "spit" water out at people. Tom Sawyer's Island is almost like a big playground. I think that is about all I can think of there. I know both my DD's are going to really miss Donald Ducks boat as they loved getting wet there!

There's also a little playground at the beginning of the queue for the Winnie the Pooh ride. You have to enter the queue to get to it but you don't have to wait in line for it. Our 2.5 year old nephew loved it in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter