Planning with Youtube/vlogs

disneydreamerinny

Elliot’s MiMi
I love watching Youtube videos to help plan and get into the mood for our vacations. All of the ones I am subscribed to are just adults. However, this year we are traveling with our 2 year old grandson and would like to watch some videos geared toward vacations for that age.
Any suggestions for good vloggers?

I love watching Youtube videos to help plan and get into the mood for our vacations. All of the ones I am subscribed to are just adults. However, this year we are traveling with our 2 year old grandson and would like to watch some videos geared toward vacations for that age.
Best Disney Vlog?

I can't think of any vloggers that have an age range of kids that would go that young that they do any content for it. You might be able to just search for disney trip video though and run into random non-vloggers posting their holiday videos up.

Now, justinscarred and thedailywoo while not geared towards that age really see the details, get excited like a small child and have an insane amount of knowledge of all the disney parks as they travel between them often. They will point out things you had no clue about. and jump on the younger rides. thetimtracker is similar as well and recently ears2you moved here so they are still in that go often so you'll get a lot of right now content from them. again not people with young kids but they see different details being daily vloggers that most overlook.

this is not a bad idea for for disunplugged videos that are lacking. @WebmasterCorey has a younger family, perhaps it's time to bring along some of the team to look at disney through a family with young kid.. it is something nobody covers

Before our kids first trip (and the first trip in very long times for my wife and I), we looked at videos of the rides and exhibits themselves. It gave us and our kids an idea of what it would be like and we could determine if it was something we wanted to do.

Everyday at Disney is a new vlog, her youngest is 2ish. They recently moved to Orlando and this year her challenge is to go to Disney Every Day. She also has a blog and gives tips as well. She is on FB as couponing 2 Disney.

hi,been watching a lot of good vlogs on YouTube recently Tim Tracker and Seeyareelsoon ,is these really any more worth checking out?...been really enjoying them

I really like Gillian at home.
She has a few different trip vlogs. Some from WDW, some from DL, and one from DLP.
She's going to WDW again this weekend but I don't think she's going to vlog much if any of it because she's going with her boyfriend for the first time.

I think we can help! We are family Disney vloggers that live right down the road from Mickey Mouse! We have a channel that is all Disney all of the time. You can check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8cgj3R3nRnlgG53LSYa-xw

I could post this on the other thread too...any suggestions for vloggers who aren't local?

I used to watch SeeYaReelSoon (until they retired)

I enjoyed their view as tourists who spent a week or so there and really spent a lot of time at the parks and resorts

My favorites are Adam the Woo (he used to live by Disneyland, but you can search his videos for Disney World visits), Tim Tracker and This Orlando Life (I <3 Spencer!)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter