planning WDW honeymoon... any advice?

disneymooner8/04

Earning My Ears
Hi, we're planning a disney land and sea honeymoon for august. We will be spending 4 nights at WDW and then 3 nights on their cruise ship. Any tips or advice? Is it worth buying the bride/ groom mickey ears? What about the pins?

Thanks
Brooke :earsgirl:

If you look through past posts, you will see many with honeymoon advice. It might be worth it for someone to do a honeymoon/wedding FAQ, so there aren't repeat posts, since the search feature seems to be disabled half the time.
Cheers!
Heather W

My husband and I were married on Valentine's day at WDW and we thought we were the only one's. WRONG! So, even though we were one of many, I think 18 couples... they made us feel like we were the only couple there that mattered. Girls, if you get the chance to speak to your wedding planner let them know you want Rex for doing your hair. He is so funny and great at what he does. He is prompt and professional and he even helped me with my gown at 4am for our castle shoot.

Just in case your day doesn't go as planned... The manicurist went to the wrong hotel when she was supposed to be giving a manicure... bring a favorite nail polish of your own so you won't be without painted nails. The entire staff was very appologetic and if we were staying longer on our trip I would have gotten it doen at no cost, however, we had no time for the manicure so they sent us a gift basket filled with cheese and fruits instead.

If anyone has questions I would love to answer them for you...just send me a note! I love talking about Disney and have many words of advice to give you of fun, romantic places to go and see while in that magical wonderland.

Hi there,

We had our honeymoon in Disney also. (We had our wedding back home), and we did the land/cruise package. We had a blast, and another DIS member were also honeymooning at the WL and they actually arrived 2 days before us and brought us the Mickey/Minnie ears. We wore them most of the time and it was great. It was a lot of fun.

If you' like, PM me or email me and I can try to give you more info. (email me at: Q-Reda@comcast.net)

ENJOY!

PS...I'm going to send you a PM, I have a couple of questions too! ;)

We bought the hats over at WDW. They cost $10 each. And what's so funny about it is that the bride and groom pins cost $8.50 each. But we loved the hats! Every time my dh was getting annoyed of all the attention, something cool happened to us.

Im not a huge fan of the bride/groom ears - but that is just me! We ordered the pins off of ebay though, and I was thinking about maybe having a shirt made or something.... who knows. :earsgirl:

DH and I are off on our Disneymoon tomorrow morning (YAY!!), and we got the ears. I even added a small tiara to my veil. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter