Planning our 2nd trip to TDR, this time for next Xmas

greenkai3000

DIS Veteran
Would love some feedback for those of you who've been there for the first two weeks in December. What's the weather like both in Tokyo, and South/Western Japan in general. What are crowds like? If it snows and or rains heavily , will it affect attractions and or shows, or will the parks close at all?

Will the new construction on both DS and TDL be done by next December, or has it even started year?

Finally, are there any TR on line where I can watch videos from this year's celebrations, to get an idea of what snacks, special meals, and /or merchandise one can expect during the Holiday season.

Thank you all in advance.

I second TDR Explorer they are awesome! They have vlogs, regular updates on merchandise and food plus a podcast which is great for extra tid bits.

We were there Dec 1-2 last year. It was cold (6-10 degrees Celsius), it wasn't really that busy. Crowd calendars said it was low, and we weren't fussed by the crowd at all, it was very manageable. (With nothing really to compare to other than Australian theme parks which don't really compare so I would say it was pretty empty when we went!) It did rain a little bit, but not a lot to deter us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter