Planning Night Time Entertainment Viewing

mouschievous

DIS Veteran
We're headed to DL in July and I am SO EXCITED! We're particularly excited because the nighttime entertainment is back, and we haven't seen most of it.

Our park days are July 5, 6 and 7, and we have park hoppers. We'd like to see WOC, MSEP and F! with WOC and MSEP are tied for 1st priority. Fireworks are so far at the bottom of the list that it doesn't matter if we see them or not (we actually arrive to the resort on July 4 so we plan to watch the fireworks from the esplanade that night).

We are not doing any dining packages or parties, and we do intend to watch the second showing of things as we like to roll in 10-15 minutes before the show and not lose lots of time camping out. (At WDW, we literally walked onto Main Street at 8:55 for 9 pm fireworks).

With all of that information, which night would you watch which show?

I'll be there those same days, only I get there around 5pm on the 5th and then leave at 4pm on the 7th.

My plan as of now (may change if BB opens up Fantasmic dining packages) is:

7/5: MSEP over by IASW
Fireworks by IASW
Fantasmic standby for the 2nd show

7/6: WOC Dessert Party second show

If BB opens up for the dining package, I'll do that on the 5th (9pm Fantasmic), then second MSEP at 10:45.

Personally, I would try to go for the WOC virtual queue the very first day and see what happens. That way if you don't get it, you still have two more days to try and get it. If you get it, watch WOC that night and then do Fantasmic & MSEP the other nights. The crowds for MSEP seem to have slowed a little (I was there the weekend it returned and then this past weekend and it was a BIG difference), so you shouldn't have an issue seeing it at either time slot without too much camping. And then just roll into the late Fantasmic.

It's pretty easy to get the 2nd WOC virtual queue. I tried it the day we had WOC dessert party and was able to get the virtual queue for the same show. MSEP just requires some waiting around and staking out a spot. You can always hit the 2nd show if you don't find a good spot for the first one. Fantasmic is more of a pain since you have to wait in a certain area that's pretty cramped. Again, that also has a 2nd show so you can play it by ear.

We're headed to DL in July and I am SO EXCITED! We're particularly excited because the nighttime entertainment is back, and we haven't seen most of it.

Our park days are July 5, 6 and 7, and we have park hoppers. We'd like to see WOC, MSEP and F! with WOC and MSEP are tied for 1st priority. Fireworks are so far at the bottom of the list that it doesn't matter if we see them or not (we actually arrive to the resort on July 4 so we plan to watch the fireworks from the esplanade that night).

We are not doing any dining packages or parties, and we do intend to watch the second showing of things as we like to roll in 10-15 minutes before the show and not lose lots of time camping out. (At WDW, we literally walked onto Main Street at 8:55 for 9 pm fireworks).

With all of that information, which night would you watch which show?
We didn’t prioritize MSEP, but I was kinda surprised how filled up the route was by 730 last night

We walked all the way to the beginning of route past IASW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter