Planning again....

beautybelle

DIS Veteran
Ok here I am once again just beginning to plan our next Disney vacation for May 2004. Ok I have done this twice already but I would like to add a little twist this time. I would love to hear from some familys that have maybe done disney and then went to the beach or somewhere else in Florida. Id like to see some different things next time. I was pondering on the idea of driving maybe to Miami or something. What do you think? Look forward to hearing suggestions. Oh and resort ideas would be a plus too.:)
Thanks.

Recently returned from 5 nights at Disney and 3 at the beach. We like Cocoa Beach because it's close to WDW and the airport. Also over the years I've spent time there at a relative's condo and felt like I knew the area well enough that we could easily maximize our 3 nights w/o a lot of getting lost, looking for places to eat, etc.

Cocoa has a great beach and lots of choices for fast food or nicer restaurants. A mall not too far away on Merritt Island has a movie theater - something for rainy days. And there's Ron Jon's- a store kids from all over the country seem to know about.

The best place to stay is at the relative's condo! But this trip I did Priceline and got the Hilton for $37/nt. Not a very nice hotel, however, and I can't recommend it. But there are lots of hotels and condos (probably a one week minimum for those) from which to choose.

If you get really lucky maybe you can see a launch from the beach!

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter