planning a trip this summer

mrbm1234

Earning My Ears
So the last time we were at Disney was in August 2009
we are planning a trip for August 2015.
so I need help planning can anyone tell me whats different since the last time I went (I know it's been a long time) anything important I need to know?
are there new rides?
I am planning on buying the 7 day MYW tickets
I plan on doing 2 days at Magic Kingdom, 2 days at Epcot,
2 days at Hollywood Studios and 1 day at Animal Kingdom
is it possible to see almost everything in that amount of time?
any help would be really appreciated and helpful.
thanks

Hi there, congrats on your new trip!
Those day allocations sound about right, splitting Epcot over 2 works great for me, future world 1 day & world showcase another.
As for changes, I guess the big one is the wristbands, fastpass plus, prebooking fast passes etc (mymagicplus) so my first step would be going to disneyworld. Com and creating a my disney experience account to link your hotel & tickets and then you can book all your fast passes in advance.
I guess the big new thing for you will be the expansion of fantasyland at Magic Kingdom which is beautiful. Also if you love the lion king show at animal kingdom, that it's been relocated to the Africa area with a new enclosed theatre. Downtown Disney is undergoing a lot of work right now so things will have changed a little there for you.
Meals are still 180 days in advance booking

who's in your party and where are you planning on staying?

thanks for responding!
we are probably staying at the Holiday Inn Orange Lake Resort
I have a bunch of kids ranging in age 3 till 15

FastPass is pretty different. See the green link in my signature for a primer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter