• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning a private birthday brunch! UPDATE. BEO sent and a dress

You won't have to take the cake on the safari. If you're using backstage transport, they can put it in your van/town car for you. Otherwise, just have your event guide hang onto the cake box while you ride.
Thanks. My planner said today that she will drive the cake back to our hotel after the brunch. SO problem solved!

Last edited:
We are all set. All the corrections were made to the BEO. I'm exactly on budget. For decor, I'm going with a dinosaur theme. I'm using a few ideas from Pinterest jazz up the table. I plan on creating Dino themed loot bags for the kids.

Looks like it will be a blast. At first I wasn't thrilled with the venue, but I've run with it and am certain it will be great. I'm so relieved that rain will not be an issue like it was last year.

BEO is in the mail. I found a Dino dress! At Mod Cloth. Love it!

IMG_3057.JPG

IMG_3056.JPG

This one is for dd, 13. Need to find something for my twins, 7.

Bought these mugs for mine and dh's coffee at the brunch.

IMG_3058.JPG

IMG_3060.JPG

I am beyond excited! Things are completely by together nicely! Bonus is I can wear the dress all summer. Same with dd! Thanks for everyone's help. All that is left to do is loot bags for the kids.

Oh I love the dresses and the mugs too, so much fun. Glad you've got the theme down, loot bags for the kids is going to be a blast!

Thanks Lurkrloo. I'm leaning towards Dino Lounge. It's not fancy but I think I can make it work with decor. I'm really skittish about an outdoor event and rain. Dino Lounge has the bonus of lower minimums and I can pick any time for the party.

No luck with the river ride mix in. Coordinators have been advised that they will not be able to do anything related to Pandora for about two years. So we will do a Safari mix in. Several guests are terrified of Everest or I would do that.

Have to write my planner again and get started on menues. Planning brunch.

I've ATTENDED private breakfasts at Dino Lounge. We had a great time!!! I was with kids, though.

I've ATTENDED private breakfasts at Dino Lounge. We had a great time!!! I was with kids, though.
We have three kids who will be with us. Glad to hear it was a good time. Was the food good? How do they set it up? What is the seating/ambiance like? I assume it's located near the Dinosaur attraction. Would love to hear your details!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter