• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

places to go for drinks and hours?

pmaurer74

DIS Veteran
My family has requested information on places to go after the parks for drinks. I know of a few places but what do you recommend and where can i find their hours? Is Top of the World Lounge fun?

My family has requested information on places to go after the parks for drinks. I know of a few places but what do you recommend and where can i find their hours?

What I would suggest would depend on what park they will be at.

Is Top of the World Lounge fun?

Yes it is. But access is restricted to DVC Members and depending on the dates restricted to only DVC Members who own at BLT.

What I would suggest would depend on what park they will be at.

Yes it is. But access is restricted to DVC Members and depending on the dates restricted to only DVC Members who own at BLT.
I am a DVC member but staying at WL we will be there in two weeks.

Where would you recommend for each park?

Not quite as cool as some of the places noted above, but don't forget Territory Lounge at WL. A great place for a night cap.

I would add the Belle Vue Lounge at the Board Walk, great 30s themeing inside with plush furniture and 30s and 40s classic radio shows playing and a a 2nd floor outdoor balcony for people watching. Open for drinks at 5 pm.

Bill From PA

Second the Territory Lounge since the ambiance there is so wonderful (and you'll be there for holiday decorations, as well). Also think DS would be a nice place to go--plenty of bars there. In particular, Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar is well-themed, and I believe The Boathouse has the Dock Bar that sits overlooking the water. And Morimoto Asia has a buzzy lounge area that you might enjoy. Have fun!

We stay at OKW so the gurgling suitcase is like no other bar on property as far as I'm concerned....love to go see people I only see once or twice a year....i also like marthas Vineyard in the beach club

Trader Sam's at the Poly!
tried going there twice and both times it was so small that we couldnt find a seat....a bar can only be considered a "go to" place after hours if you can reliably get a place to sit.....but it looked nice from the door

Late night faves

MK- Territory Lounge, Mizner's, Tambuu Lounge
HS and Epcot- ESPN, Crew's cup is personal fave, wasn't impressed with Abracadbar last trip.
AK- take a bus to DS and hit Hanger, Dockside bar at Boathouse,Hole in the wall and Lava Lounge. or sit at bar in Raglan and let the music sway you.

OH, and I like this Drinks and Hours talk! Hours upon Hours and Drinks upon Drinks! pirate: Arghhhhhhhhhh

For a fun time jelly rolls on the Boardwalk. For a talking time Mizner's Lounge in the GF.

I have never been to Ye-Haw Bob, but I have heard he is fantastic. It is on our list for next trip!

I'd skip trying Trader Sam's - way too iffy on getting a seat.

I too like Territory Lounge, TOTWL and my other favorite lounge at Disney is Crew's Cup at the Yacht Club. They are just enjoyable places to hang out and have a drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter