• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pizza Planet

It's typical Disney pizza, lol. DH and I usually split a pizza as a snack but I wouldn't eat there as a meal. There are better places to eat meals at HS, IMO.

We went both last year and this year, my kids like the pizza, but they don't often meet pizza they don't like! They split one adult meal and I ate the cappuccino cupcake which was great. Dh got a meatball sub this time and said it was ok, not as good as Pinocchio village which he thought was very good for qs. We had a big mm lunch, so I just ate the cupcake but if I had gotten food I would try the salad, it looked very good.

Pizza Planet is really just average...not amazing, but ok if your starving. :confused3
If you are up for an AMAZING lunch, just go to Starring Rolls and have cupcakes! BEST LUNCH EVER! :thumbsup2 :lmao:

We go every year. My boys are now 13 and almost 16 and are still looking forward to it. The pizza is good, not great but I guess it is a sentimental place for us. Although somehow I have missed the cupcake all of these years. We thought they only had the prepacakged cookie or rice krispy treat.
We are definitly getting the cappacinno cupcake this time!! I don't like the flavor of coffe at all though, does anyone know if the coffee taste is in the cake, icing or both?
My husband and boys will definitly get it though :)

is terrible. However, the theming is really cute. We go here occasionally, but I usually get the salad.

My kids like the arcade. The pizza is horrible. I've had freezer burned Lean Cuisine pizzas that tasted better.

My daughter won a cute stuffed Minnie out of the claw machine, her first ever attempt at a claw machine, and has been trying claw machines ever since trying to replicate her win... and failing. Maybe it's a kid friendly claw machine? :goodvibes

My family liked it just as well as anything else at Disney and I thought the salad it came with was good! I think it's cute decor too:)

My daughter won a cute stuffed Minnie out of the claw machine, her first ever attempt at a claw machine, and has been trying claw machines ever since trying to replicate her win... and failing. Maybe it's a kid friendly claw machine? :goodvibes[/QUOTE]

Can you win an alien in the claw machine?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter