Pixar Pier Premiere

Toon crazy

Mouseketeer
I just got an email inviting me to buy tickets to an exclusive Pixar Pier Premier event. I’m a big Disney fan but $299 a person seems a little steep. Is anyone on here going to this? If you are what makes it worth the money to you?

I just got an email inviting me to buy tickets to an exclusive Pixar Pier Premier event. I’m a big Disney fan but $299 a person seems a little steep. Is anyone on here going to this? If you are what makes it worth the money to you?

This might be better suited on the Disneyland board. The consensus there is that it is not worth the money, especially since the rides aren't brand new, just re-themed.

It appears very few people have bought tickets given their crazy onslaught of advertising for this event recently...

I cannot fathom why anyone would spend that much to ride re-themed rides a few hours before everyone else can...

It appears very few people have bought tickets given their crazy onslaught of advertising for this event recently...

I cannot fathom why anyone would spend that much to ride re-themed rides a few hours before everyone else can...
I couldn’t agree more.

Nope nope and nope. Why would I want to pay $300 to ride 2 rides that I’ve already ridden just because they have fresh paint? I am an AP, I refuse to ride CA Screamin’ anyways and I’ve ridden TS 826385 times. They missed the mark on this one.

And they didn’t invite me. Lol

I have got to get that email problem fixed.

Well at least the people who paid $300 a ticket can enjoy the area with limited crowds. LOL!

i was reading that when pirates open yesterday, all the vlogger there trying to get in to take pictures, in sure it’s gonna be the same too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter