Pirate rooms at Carribbean Beach?

mickey4ever

Mouseketeer
I have the Pirate room booked for October and I was wondering if anyone has any comments or pictures of the room and where are they in location to the food court and pool area? Thanks!!!

You'll find pictures of the pirate rooms in the CBR picture thread and on the CBR information thread. We've stayed at the CBR 4 years in a row (just got back from an early August trip). While I have never stayed in a pirate themed room, I can help with your other questions. I love to walk (and take pictures) so one morning I took a walk around the resort. I timed my walk from Trinidad South (the village where the pirate rooms are) and it took me 6 1/2 minutes to get to Old Port Royale. That was at a leisurely pace.

I have pictures of the resort posted in my two trip reports. The links are below. The most recent pictures of the resort will be posted soon in the second link.

A Pirate Room sounds like a fun themed room. I would love to see some pictures. Please post pictures if anyone has them.

First visit, Sat., Oct 10th - Sat, Oct 17th. We didn't enjoy the heat wave Orlando was having. We stayed in Trinidad South, Building 39, Second floor. I don't remeber the room number - but it was a corner room. Close to a quite pool, which we used every day to cool off. Quick walk to the bus stop. We only used the main pool once. The walk was far for my ds (age five), and again we did not enjoy the heat. Other option was to take the internal bus to get there. We were two stops past the pool, so we had to ride almost the entire loop to get to it. The kids preferred the quiet pool mostly because of the location.

Will add photos as soon as I figure out how.

First visit, Sat., Oct 10th - Sat, Oct 17th. We didn't enjoy the heat wave Orlando was having. We stayed in Trinidad South, Building 39, Second floor. I don't remeber the room number - but it was a corner room. Close to a quite pool, which we used every day to cool off. Quick walk to the bus stop. We only used the main pool once. The walk was far for my ds (age five), and again we did not enjoy the heat. Other option was to take the internal bus to get there. We were two stops past the pool, so we had to ride almost the entire loop to get to it. The kids preferred the quiet pool mostly because of the location.

Will add photos as soon as I figure out how.

It's pretty simple to post pictures. Just go to www.photobucket.com and register. It's free. Then upload your pictures to their site. Once they are uploaded, click on My Album on their site. Underneath each picture, you'll see three links. Copy the bottom link. Come back to this thread and paste the link. Click Submit Reply and :wizard: there's your picture!

002.jpg

003.jpg

008.jpg

020.jpg

It's pretty simple to post pictures. Just go to www.photobucket.com and register. It's free. Then upload your pictures to their site. Once they are uploaded, click on My Album on their site. Underneath each picture, you'll see three links. Copy the bottom link. Come back to this thread and paste the link. Click Submit Reply and :wizard: there's your picture!

March09023-1.jpg

Just trying to follow your instructions and see if I can post........

Yea! Cora's Mom and Standleyent1, You've both posted pictures!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I have been trying to find a clear answer on how to post and YOU did it!! I am so happy that I can share my pics of my DD and our view of Disney!
Again, Thank You!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I have been trying to find a clear answer on how to post and YOU did it!! I am so happy that I can share my pics of my DD and our view of Disney!
Again, Thank You!!

You're quite welcome. I'm computer illiterate. I knew if I could post pictures, anybody could post pictures. I just needed plain and simple instructions on how to do it. Please let me know when you post other pictures even if they are on other threads. I'd love to see them.

I stayed in a Pirate Room last May when I took my brothers to Star Wars Weekend and it was worth every penny. They were beyond excited about the room, more excited about it than the parks! The building they are in is not the most convenient but you can use the internal shuttle or enjoy the walk. I HIGHLY recommend.

Thank you, Mickeystoontown, for your explanation on how to post pictures. :wizard: You make it seem really simple. I've been wanting to for ages, but I guess that I have been too intimidated. Hopefully, it will be easy to upload them to Photobucket. :rolleyes1

Thank you, Mickeystoontown, for your explanation on how to post pictures. :wizard: You make it seem really simple. I've been wanting to for ages, but I guess that I have been too intimidated. Hopefully, it will be easy to upload them to Photobucket. :rolleyes1

It really is easy to post pictures and to upload them onto photobucket. Like I said, I'm computer illiterate so if I can do it, you can do it too. Please let us know when you have pictures posted. I often say trip reports and pictures are what keep me sane until our next Disney vacation.

We stayed at a pirate room at the CBR in June 2009, and it was very comfortable. The beds were so soft, and the ceiling fan was wonderful. Here are some pictures from our room.

GEDC0201.jpg

GEDC0199.jpg

GEDC0198.jpg

GEDC0197.jpg

GEDC0196.jpg

Wow, I love looking at these pirate rooms! I'd really like to stay here, but it's the location that turns me off! I know the kids would really enjoy it, but I also know they and my dh would be complaining about the walk. Also, the main pool and pirate water area look very neat and I'd like to be right there!:confused3

The location of the pirate rooms is really not bad at all!!!!pirate: We just stayed there in Nov with a 4 year old and almost 3 year old. We did bring strollers for them, but most of the time they preferred to walk. I did request building 34 which is closest to the bridge, north Trinidad, food/main pool. It was about 6 to 8 minutes on a leisurely walk with 2 small children in tow (they did like to stop and look at the wildlife and flowers so some trips were longer). The distance was well worth it b/c my boys are still singing pirate songs and playing pirates since staying here. The kiddie pirate pool is phenomenal as well!!!!
Hope this helps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter