Pirate/Princess Party questions?

Zacksmom

Earning My Ears
We just booked a September trip and noticed that the last night of the PPP is during our stay so we are seriously considering buying tickets. My questions are: Is it geared towared young children? My son will be 4 and I don't want to spend the money if he's not going to enjoy it. Is it scary at all cuz that might be a a problem if it is. Also are all the rides in MK open to ride that night?

:banana:

it's not scary. there are going to be kids younger than yours. there's plenty to do between the special meet & greets and the treasure hunting and the parade and fireworks. there's even an area full of games at the end of toontown.

most MK attractions are operating. some like carousel of progress, jungle cruise and enchanted tiki room do not operate during parties.

There isn't anything at the party that I would really qualify as scary. The villains are at a minimum, and the only pirates that are out are more funny pirates than scary pirates (Hook, Smee, Capt. Jack). The only thing that I would think might be frightening would be fireworks. There are some pretty loud explosions, some right by the castle. Other than that, it should be fine.

The only thing I would be concerned about for a 4-year-old would be how late he would be able to stay up. I think if he can at least make it to 10:30 or 11pm, I think it would be worth it.

We went in Feb., and although my kids are older than 4, we totally enjoyed. I don't think it's scary - a few displays with skeletons scattered throughout the park but nothing more than what you'd see in POTC. Minimal crowds, lots of fun following the 'map' and hunting for 'treasure', and the awesome fireworks. If he's into pirates at all I would think he'd love it. The only thing I wish we had done was get in the line for Capt. Jack early. That was the only wait we saw the entire night. Have a magical time!

with exception to jungle cruise, carousel of progress and enchanted tiki room, yes.

We are hoping to do this also. We will be there at the end of August. Our DDs are 8 and 5. I was also happy to see that are having this event. I think the kids will really enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter