Pirate Night on the Wish

WINTER

DIS Veteran
Are they currently still doing Pirate Night on the Wish? If so, are people still dressing up for it?

Are they currently still doing Pirate Night on the Wish? If so, are people still dressing up for it?
Yes, they do Pirate Night on the Disney Wish. Only 4 night and longer cruises will have a pirate themed dinner menu.

Yes, some people still dress up.

I actually prefer Pirate night on the Wish vs any of the other ships (and I’m not a huge fan of the Wish in general). The music is excellent but I could see how younger ones might be bored waiting for the fireworks to start as it seems a bit longer than most firework preshows and I doubt they are overly familiar with the music but the adults (and my 16 yo) were having the best time!

Yes, still doing Pirate Night on the Wish. I certainly saw people dressed up on my 3-night last month, more so kids, but definitely some adults as well.

We did Pirate Night last month on the Wish (and on Fantasy and Dream recently as well). The Wish experience for Pirate Night on 4-night was very similar - lots of people dressed up, pirate-themed photo opportunities in grand hall, pirate music playing, pirate menu, etc. Biggest difference was just the fireworks show!

Just curious if the pirate bandanas are being given out now. I thought I read they the stopped earlier during the pandemic.

Yes, they do Pirate Night on the Disney Wish. Only 4 night and longer cruises will have a pirate themed dinner menu.

Yes, some people still dress up.
Is the dinner menu the same as we had for pirate night on the Dream last year?

When we were on the Wish last month I would say a majority of people were dressed up. It was a fun night. The concert was too loud for the kids but we found a great, quiet spot on the bow to watch the fireworks.

What time is the pirate show and fireworks if it's a 3 night? We are sailing on the Wish this Friday (so excited) and assume it's the third night, show/fireworks only, no special menu? TIA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter