• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirate Mickey Ears: Red/white bandana. Where are they?

theresamom

Earning My Ears
I am told that the Cruise line is selling Mickey Pirate Ears.. Red and White bandana with a bit elastic in the back and cute black Mickey ears up top.

Does anyone know who I can call or where I can go to order this?

I'm going to Disney World. I'm a woman with hair loss due to a medical condition and I think wearing this will make things much easier for me (and my family) rather than trying to wear my usual wig, etc.

So, does anyone know where I can order one of these?

Thanks!

We bought ours in the park. In the store at Pirate of the Caribbean.
Maybe you could call and order? They also had them on the cruise.

When are you going? I'm going on a cruise during Thanksgiving and would be more than happy to get one for you and mail it :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Got a pirate bandana with Goofy ears on the Magic when we were on it in 09, something a little different for you to consider maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter