Piper's Practically Perfect PTR..Wish Trip! 3/2-8...Upd Pg 126- TR Link!! Hooray!

Okay..I decided a little motivation was in order..so I'm going to list everything I need to do...TODAY!! :scared1: I'll start in red, and change to green as I finish. Hopefully by tonight, everything will be checked off....

5. Pack carry-ons *already started*
6.Organize documents
7. Switch purse to knapsack
9. Take off trash
10. Try rolling tote for O2, nebulizer, meds
11. Print off addy list for postcards

Tomorrow morning:
1. Pack neb cups
2. Pack nebulizer
3. Pack refrigerated nebs
4. Pack hairbrush

Okay, I just deleted everything that's gotten done, and left what hasn't..it feels like I got more than that done today..LOL..maybe because I washed Gram's dishes and got the furbaby's food ready to go when we stopped by there this evening. *Just as a sidebar..she had not STARTED packing..so..Score!! For me.. :lmao:

Don't worry about the rides! She will be fine. Last time Brian rode the Goofy's barnstormer and loved it....lets go on Thunder Mountain RR!! OK he finishes and asks if he ever has to ride that again!! I tell him NO. and brought him back to Goofy, while my husband rode again with the other kids. Well this time when it over He says,"That's it? That was lame, can we do the other one again!!!" Don't use tea cups for comparison to any roller coaster, Cosater I can do....I will never get on the tea cups!!!! NEVER!!!

Have a great trip!!!

Thanks, Mary! :hug: I'm hoping we'll have a similar story to tell when we get back ;)

YAY you leave tomorrow. :cool1::banana::cool1::dance3: Have a great time!

Thank you! :hug:

Amanda,

you know what you haven't talked about for a few days?

Pipers health:thumbsup2

It sounds like at this point, she's good to go!

God is good.

You know Jordan, I hadn't thought about it, but you're right. She had a couple sneezes one day last week that had me holding my breath for the day, but nothing since then. God is very good! Thank you for the reminder! :hug:

Are you going crazy yet? :rotfl: I know I would be... LOL

I hope you are all packed and super ready to go tomorrow. I can't wait to hear all about it ;-)

:hug::hug:pixiedust:

I just have carry-on stuff to deal with for the most part, and an hour should knock that out! Thank you!! :hug:

I LOVE this!!!! :rotfl: You sound like me!!!

Have a SPECTACULAR trip!!!! Hoping you are able to get a little bit of sleep tonight!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Thank you, Shannon! :hug: My goal is to be in bed by midnight..we'll see!

Hope you guys have a great trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

You're almost there!:banana::banana::banana:

Thank you, Tina! I'm taking a notebook to write in each night so I won't forget anything good!

I just wanted to pop in and say I hope you all have a fantastic trip. I am soooo excited for you and I know the memories will be matchless!! And don't worry about the pictures and staying behind the camera. Enjoy each and every moment and if you miss a picture, its okay, you can do a replay and get the same effect. The important thing is that YOU see the smiles and hear the giggles, and not the camera. You won't ever forget them. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures when you return.:yay:

God Bless each of you and I hope you have a fun-filled, good-health-filled trip of a lifetime!!

Thank you so much! :hug: I'm really going to try to hit a good balance with the pics, we'll see...so much to look forward to!

Tomorrow, tomorrow- I'll love ya tomorrow- Its only a day aaaawwwwaay!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hurray! Its almost time for the most magical trips of your lives!!! Is Piper bouncing out of skin yet? :laughing:

Don't worry too much about the pictures. You will end up with bunches and bunches anyway- just let them happen and look for the photopass people too. Don't live with the camera attached to your face there. Just have fun and go with it! :goodvibes

Remember- we all love you guys and can't wait to hear ALL about it!!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thank you, Jenn! :hug: Piper is very excited, to say the least..her homebound teacher had a going away present for her today..which was very sweet and unexpected..it had sunglasses and socks and lots of travel sized stuff just for her! Piper loved it!

HAVE A GREAT FUN FILLED TRIP!!!

Lynn

Thank you so much, Lynn! :hug:

Have a wonderful trip filled with great memories and lots of FUN

Thank you, Mary! :hug:

The 'less than a day' dance: :cool1::banana::yay::woohoo::dance3::cheer2:

I forgot to mention before, but I grew up in Bangor, ME. I think you mentioned you had family there and I thought that was neat.

~Beka~

Thank you, Beka! :hug: That is very neat..my Aunt and Uncle are in Hermon, although right now they're in FL as well! We won't see them on the trip, but they'll be driving back the weekend we get home, so we'll see them then! :goodvibes:

I have been following a long but just haven't had time to post. I did have to take the time to say that I am praying that you have a GREAT trip filled with unbelievable magic. I can't wait to hear all about it.

I need to run back a few pages and get caught up but I wanted to say. . .

:cool1::banana::woohoo:HAVE A GREAT TRIP! :woohoo::dance3:

I can't wait to hear all about it!

I need to run back a few pages and get caught up but I wanted to say. . .

:cool1::banana::woohoo:HAVE A GREAT TRIP! :woohoo::dance3:

I can't wait to har all about it!

Have a great time!!!!!!

Ditto from me !!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Thank you all so much! I'm getting ready to switch purses and do the carry-on as we speak! (Well..type!) Then will do the quarters-penny thing on the M&Ms tube. I tried the rolling duffles we use for her vest, and her O2 will not fit in either, so I'm going to be stuck shlepping..but HEY! it's shlepping to Disney!! :banana::banana:

Thank you, ladies! :hug:

Um, Amanda, it's 10:40 pm the night before you leave. Shouldn't you be finishing packing instead of DISing? ;)

Seriously, have a great time! Will you be sending live updates to anyone while you're away? (Just wondering when I should start checking back in again.)

:banana::woohoo::banana::woohoo::yay::yay::woohoo::banana::woohoo::banana:

Here we goooooooooooo- weeeeeeeeeeeee- oooooooooooooo!!!

That's from a Far Side cartoon where 2 castaways are adrift on a life raft. One's about to puke, the other's sitting in the front leaning over the raft giddy with excitement over the waves. I think it's pretty funny! :lmao:

Um, Amanda, it's 10:40 pm the night before you leave. Shouldn't you be finishing packing instead of DISing? ;)

Seriously, have a great time! Will you be sending live updates to anyone while you're away? (Just wondering when I should start checking back in again.)

:banana::woohoo::banana::woohoo::yay::yay::woohoo::banana::woohoo::banana:

:rolleyes1: You mean this doesn't count as packing? :lmao: I am almost done packing, actually ;) I've just finished switching purses, have separated the different funds..ie..gas, meals, spending, luggage, plugged in everything to charge overnight. I just need to organize the carry-on which shouldn't take too long!

Here we goooooooooooo- weeeeeeeeeeeee- oooooooooooooo!!!

That's from a Far Side cartoon where 2 castaways are adrift on a life raft. One's about to puke, the other's sitting in the front leaning over the raft giddy with excitement over the waves. I think it's pretty funny! :lmao:

I love The Far Side! Too funny..that would be the right picture! :rotfl2: I plan on being in bed at midnight, so far so good, except I want to do one last sappy update to make everyone cry again before we leave! LOL

I love The Far Side! Too funny..that would be the right picture! :rotfl2: I plan on being in bed at midnight, so far so good, except I want to do one last sappy update to make everyone cry again before we leave! LOL

Bring it on.

Just had to get in one last- Have a great trip!!!! Just think- less than 9 hours until your limo arrives and you leave in style for the world!!

Oh and tell Piper that Aleks said, "Oh my gosh!! She gets to go in a limo, how cool!" I think I forgot to tell her that earlier. :lmao: She told me to tell her to have fun and to go on Maelstrom near the princess dining place in Norway! lol

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter