Pin Trading?

bananapepper

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are going on the Magic over Christmas and wanted to know if pin trading is happening on the ships? It’s one of the things my two kids are most looking forward to.

Thanks!

We are leaving in June and I was wondering the same thing. Not sure I want to bother if no one is trading.

We're sailing out 4/9 on the fantasy and are coordinating unofficial stateroom door pin boards and may also be setting up an in-person event with others from the sailing's facebook group. Fingers crossed there may be some in-store books to look through, or maybe even officer pin trading night, but this will be a good compromise if those aren't yet available. If anyone has recently gotten off the Fantasy and has a pin trading update, I'd love to know if we might be in for a happy surprise...

Hi! We are going on the Magic over Christmas and wanted to know if pin trading is happening on the ships? It’s one of the things my two kids are most looking forward to.

Thanks!
There was none on my 3/12/22 cruise, but I'd be optimistic about it returning by Christmas.

Oh fun!! I was thinking of doing this for our door so I’m glad it’s kind of a thing right now!!
It would be good to mention in your cruise group you are doing this and see who else is interested. Then people know to bring their pins. I know people on our upcoming cruise are also hanging candy boards on the door

Good idea… but I haven’t joined a group yet. I might start one on the boards but this is about the extent of my social media!! :)

Bumping up to see if pin trading is back on the ships yet? Specfically, the Dream.

I have been seeing people putting pin boards on there door and doing honor system pin trading…I made my board last night!!! Can’t wait!

Any updates on pin trading on the cruise ships? We are going on the Dream this October and our kids are wondering if pin trading is back (the books or maybe boards up)?

With pin trading boards back at WDW for quite some time, seems kind of silly to not have it back on the cruise ships yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter