* PIN *Special Disney Rates and Dates for the xxxxFamily!

cabmom

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="blue">The Tag Fair
Did anyone else get a PIN code for next year on Hotels?

I got it! I really hope to take advantage of it, my 15th Anniversary falls within the offer.

Xanthe

us too... I'm still hoping for a Free Dining PIN though - please please please please please!

What dates? hotel? packages? details please!!

I got a pin last year but didn't use it...I'm really hoping I'm on the list with this one as we're hoping to go down in May.

Thanks!!:yay:

We got one FINALLY! First trip was almost 2 years ago!

It's too late for us though, we went so Disney crazy :lovestruc after trip #1 we bought a house in Emerald Island Resort! Downsized our current home to do it, too. How's that for crazy? :rotfl:

Yup! We got our first PIN too! I'm tempted to looks for flight deals and do a quick trip down with my five year old. I did that with my older son last year and he loved it. It's a little harder to find flight deals in the winter than in November, which is when we went last year, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Booo!!! How come I didn't get that pin offer?Could it be that because I'm already booked for January that they won't bother.I also didn't get the October newsletter from Disney Destinations?What's up with that?Doesn't Disney want more of my money!!!!:lmao:

There were codes released here as well. My friend got one today.. the only info she gave me was $80 pernight at Port Orleans.. which is a great deal!

I also got a PIN-30% off Value/35% off Moderate and 40% off Deluxe.

We were planning on Staying at POP Century 7 days with Park Hoipper and Dining Plus. This would be with the "stay 4 get 3 days free."

This actually works out cheaper than using the PIN #

Does this make sense? Am I missing something?

Thanks

I got one also, it saved me money and I upgraded to Coronado Springs where we have never stayed.

Disney sure is onto me, I was going to cancel the spring break cruise and then they came out with the Kids sail free last month and I was now just thinking I should cancel the 2 days after at WDW and just stay in Cape Canaveral, but now we will stay the last 2 days at WDW.:cool1:

us too... I'm still hoping for a Free Dining PIN though - please please please please please!

Just remember, depending on your family size, a 30 or 40% code is better then free dining in most cases. Unless your dead set on staying in a value resort.

Do you think I have any chance of getting a pin? Just booked last week for Jan. 3 - 6 ....im thinking that Disney already has my money (a deposit at least) why would they try and take less from me? lol Oh well I guess I can just keep my fingers crossed

Do you think I have any chance of getting a pin? Just booked last week for Jan. 3 - 6 ....im thinking that Disney already has my money (a deposit at least) why would they try and take less from me? lol Oh well I guess I can just keep my fingers crossed

I booked when the 7/4 deal came out and I still ended up getting a PIN. I don't think my dates were available with the PIN so I'm glad we had booked the 7/4 deal. If you don't get an email, you could always always call and see if there is one attached to your name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter