• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

While not a picture, remember when Epcot used to have a special announcement by Jack Wagner if you were one if the first guests before it opened? This wpused to play everywhere at Epcot back in the 80s and early 90s.

While not a picture, remember when Epcot used to have a special announcement by Jack Wagner if you were one if the first guests before it opened? This wpused to play everywhere at Epcot back in the 80s and early 90s.

That's awesome. I have never seen that before. I don't remember it myself, maybe we were never there early enough when I was a kid. Anyways, thanks for sharing it.

Dec%2091%20EE%20ed-XL.jpg

I vaguely remember the blow ups. Didn't they have them at MK and Epcot? 1992-ish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter