Pictures of POFQ

Great pics. Does anyone know if some of the rooms overlook a parking lot? When I changed my reservation due to the AP rates I had to switch from a water view to standard view. I am curious what I might be looking at??;)

I can't really answer your exact question. During our last trip in June 2007 we went to visit POFQ (We are staying there this coming June 2009) I noticed their parking lots are small and actually the landscaping is set up so nicely that the site of the parking lots are not really viewable. Plus they had hanging plants lining the park lot. So even POFQ's park lots were pretty. So maybe that helps.:)

I can't really answer your exact question. During our last trip in June 2007 we went to visit POFQ (We are staying there this coming June 2009) I noticed their parking lots are small and actually the landscaping is set up so nicely that the site of the parking lots are not really viewable. Plus they had hanging plants lining the park lot. So even POFQ's park lots were pretty. So maybe that helps.:)

Thanks for answering. I have really gotten excited seeing all of the post of the POFQ pics and am really looking forward to staying there.

Great pics. Does anyone know if some of the rooms overlook a parking lot? When I changed my reservation due to the AP rates I had to switch from a water view to standard view. I am curious what I might be looking at??;)

We stayed in building #1 with a view of the parking lot. There was manicured foliage, flowers, and trees that made it pleasing to the eyes. The room was on the 3rd floor, and it was very quiet!

DisneyDecember2008380.jpg

DisneyDecember2008386.jpg

DisneyDecember2008414.jpg

DisneyDecember2008415.jpg

DisneyDecember2008413.jpg

DisneyDecember2008419.jpg

DisneyDecember2008420.jpg

DisneyDecember2008421.jpg

DisneyDecember2008416.jpg

DisneyDecember2008409.jpg

I posted pics last night from my 1 night stay last month. We needed one night before an SSR stay on points. I really loved this resort and I actually liked my FQ room better than my SSR studio. As you can see from my picture post, we were right on the water in a corner king room. I loved this resort. It was so compact, yet so pretty and private. I enjoyed having POR within walking distant. The hot tub looked great, but it was way too cold to partake. I can post more pics later, if anyone is interested.

Yes - there are some parking lot view rooms, but not very many and the view is obscured by trees.

bumping for more.... non-typical images... please post POFQ pics!

Well I stayed at Saratoga Springs last month for my recent trip, but it was a nightly tradition to take the boat over to Port Orleans French Quarter on a few afternoons and evenings and walk over for some coffee & beignets, enjoyed on the outside patio seating. I had to take at least one shot from our favorite little table:

117630286.jpg

We will be there in Feb. during Mardi Gras week. Does anyone know if they do anything special at POFQ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter