Pictures of our new home and of Samuel

What a sweetie-pie, cutie-patootie, Sam is!!:D

And your house is really nice, too!!

Congratulations!!

Thanks for the pictures. Sam is beautiful! Enjoy him while he is little, they grow so fast! Your house awesome. Don't over-do-it with the unpacking.

Ahhhh! Samuel and your house are so beautiful (although I think I would give the edge to Samuel between the two of them ;) ).

You are truly blessed. What a beautiful son and new home!

I wish you nothing but the very best!

Looks like a little slice of heaven, your baby & your house! Good luck with them both, you are very blessed!

Congratulations, Sonya, and thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope you are feeling better!!:)

Oh my, he is so beautiful! Congratulations, again, on your sweet baby (and your home!) Boy his pics kicked my clock into high gear! (I want another one!)

Awwww Sam is the cutest. I love those pics of him. You house really looks pretty--bet you cant wait to get it all set up.

Sam is a beautiful baby! You have a wonderful home too. Thanks for sharing your pictures! :D

Sam is absolutely precious! I also love the new house. :)

Sam is adorable and your house looks like a picture on Better Homes and Gardens!

BTW: How are you feeling? I haven't heard an update for awhile, are you healed from the c-section? Are the other problems taken care of?

Thanks for the pics!

I just love the pictures of Samuel. What a sweetie. God bless him and your new home.

Oh, Sam is just beautiful! Now I'm having on of those "iwannabeagrandma" attacks.

I love your new house! If I lived near you I would definitely help you unpack. That is just a pain, isn't it?

More photos of Sam, please :)

Thanks everyone. We are truly very blessed. It's been a hard year but thankfully it went by fast. And I'm doing better, I'll probably have to have my gallbladder out the end of this month though. Not looking forward to another surgery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter