• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of Lines waiting to see Characters

serene56

DIS Veteran
I would love to see what I will be up against.

Please let me see any pictures that you may have of a line waiting to see a character.

Do certain characters have shorter lines then other not well known characters?

When we went to the MK many years ago-- the characters were out and about on the area right before Main Street when the park first opened. Is that still done?

I don't have any pictures of the character lines. However...the length of the line will depend on certain factors:
*the time of the day
*how often the character is out (for example- characters that are not out as often, like the Power Rangers, will usually have fairly long lines)
*if there are more then 1 character meeting together (this could mean longer lines sometimes)

And yes, there are still characters meeting in Town Square (just not as many as in the past).

The Power rangers have long lines? lol wow.

Do the characters on Main Square rotate? are they there most of the day or just at RD?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter