PICTURES of Lee Cockerell's window on Main Street! thanks monkeypants and Corey

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Hi all!

UPDATE: Thanks to you all for the pictures. Check MonkeyPants and Corey's posts below!!

Does anyone know where Lee Cockerell's window on Main Street is?? On his facebook wall he wrote to ask "Scoop" to show where his window is. I think he was answering someone else's message (A Disser), and Scoop I believe is a CM there. And I'm assuming by "window" he means his name on a Main Street window, which features the names of significant people in Walt Disney World history!!! :thumbsup2

I'd love to see it. If anyone knows, please let us know, and maybe a pic too!! :goodvibes

which brings up another request, maybe someone out there has a list of all the windows and names on the windows on Main Street?? Robo? :)

For some reason, I remember seeing it before. I just can't place it as there are so many windows.

Now I will have to look for it in July when we get there. I just got his book yesterday.
It is fab. He seems like such a wonderful human being.

from allears.net: on the second floor to the left of the Main Street Cinema.

mswindow4.jpg

He is such a nice man. We were fortunate to have Mr. Cockerell at our table during the cruise. He told my soon-to-be-driving daughter to call home no matter how late she was going to be instead of making her parents worry...I sure hope she was paying attention!

He is such a nice man. We were fortunate to have Mr. Cockerell at our table during the cruise. He told my soon-to-be-driving daughter to call home no matter how late she was going to be instead of making her parents worry...I sure hope she was paying attention!
Wow Lisa, that was lucky! My favorite parental advice he gave was when he said his mother always made him kiss her goodnight no matter what time he got in. He said he always thought it was because she loved him so much and it was years later that he found out it was really because she was checking his breath for smoke and alcohol! Such a wise woman - Love that story!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter