Pictures of Kidani one bedrooom

Tinkerbellmom33

DIS Veteran
If I saw you on the resort board, sorry for posting so late!! We've been home for two weeks. I took too many pictures but I took what I could of our room and the resort. Enjoy!!
We've arrived!!
KidaniTrip09087.jpg

KidaniTrip09091.jpg

at the gate
KidaniTrip09089.jpg

KidaniTrip09094.jpg

This one of the first things we saw, the bellhop pointed it out. I wish I could remember his name, he was really helpful as was everyone who worked there.
KidaniTrip09104.jpg

it make s a mickey on the ceiling!!
KidaniTrip09103.jpg

the living room area
KidaniTrip09105.jpg

kitchen
KidaniTrip09106.jpg

dining area
KidaniTrip09107.jpg

feet of table
kidanitrip092148.jpg

to the bedroom
KidaniTrip09111.jpg

KidaniTrip09097.jpg

a butterfly is waiting!!
KidaniTrip09096.jpg

desk and dresser
KidaniTrip09098.jpg

there's a decent amount so I will break it up! ;)

Thank you.. we leave in three weeks and are staying for two nights in a 1 BD in Kadani village. Did you have a savannah view? Did you see lots of animals? We can't wait....

Sorry for the really long pause! Dh had surgery last week and I haven't had the time to post, but I'm back!!!
Disney hot momma:
We had a standard view. We did see animals around the hotel. As you walk through the hallways there are large viewing windows, everyday when we went out and back in, we saw animals. Also from the community Hall and the many viewing areas. Community Hall was nice because there is a balcony, so I was able to walk away from the kids for a few minutes at a time and watch the animals in peace!
Enjoy. :thumbsup2
You will love it there. The one bedroom was really nice........ I think I'm a little jealous, I miss it! :goodvibes

sorry for the blur on some of these, I wasn't using the flash
I also just realized, I forgot to take pictures of the smaller bathroom...

master bathroom
KidaniTrip09196.jpg

shower
KidaniTrip09199.jpg

KidaniTrip09198.jpg

door between master bedroom and LR
KidaniTrip09195.jpg

lighting in the hall
KidaniTrip09203.jpg

KidaniTrip09374.jpg

KidaniTrip09373.jpg

from the elevator
KidaniTrip09372.jpg

I'll be back with more later. Have to go through my disc...

Great photos - thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

We're hoping to stay there (in a 1br) next year. :hippie:

great pics! You get so spoiled after staying in a one bdr! We loved ours at Jambo last year, this year I get to try a studio at Kidani for my ladies trip!

I have a std view which I hear isnt that great...std and value views at Jambo can be pretty good!!

Your view was very nice!

That is so kind of you to post these photos.

What is the building that has the cut out in the roof for the two palm trees??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter