Pictures of an Empty Park?

metsfan11

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I just love seeing those pictures people take when they stay late and NO ONE is in the park. For example: If you stay at MK late, you have Main Street all to yourself. I have never done this, but I love seeing pictures of people who have. Please share! Thanks!

Any tips on how to post a picture? I have a great picture of the castle with nobody in the picture but my dauger.

aubeone said:
Any tips on how to post a picture? I have a great picture of the castle with nobody in the picture but my dauger.

Check the Technical Board. They have great info on that subject.

Unfortunately, my evening "empty park" photos haven't come out, just morning.

Epcot in the early morning-

DSCF0343-1.jpg

MK right after EMH-

DSCF0332.jpg

DSCF0333.jpg

I've got pictures but i'll post them when i return home. I'm out of town at the moment.

Back in '01, after waiting till after the Kiss Goodnight, we were the last ones out..........

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Simba's Mom said:
Unfortunately, my evening "empty park" photos haven't come out, just morning.

MK right after EMH-

DSCF0332.jpg

That's exactly what it looked like the first time we visted MK a month ago! It was 9:30am and completely empty.

Wow-it must be wondeful to have the park all to yourself. No lines, and you can experience everything.

This was the day of TS Ernesto. DD was off school, so I took off work and we headed to Magic Kingdom for the afternoon!

This was just before the 3pm parade... you KNOW what it normally looks like!
IMG_0660.jpg

This was just AFTER the parade -
IMG_0725.jpg

Adventureland near POTC
IMG_0806.jpg

THE JC queue (what queue?)
IMG_0812.jpg

Caseys - about the time people would start finding places for Wishes.... what Wishes?
IMG_0828.jpg

The parking lot! This is one that is normally filled early in the day!

IMG_0836.jpg

MAKINORLANDO--- Very cool pics!!! Thanks!

Im really into taking pics especially in WDW, and its great to see different pics of the park, so very cool to post those! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Those are great pictures. I can only dream of having the parks that empty while we are there!!

How about the Monday Hurricane Wilma blew thru last year. Parks were closed in the AM but then opened around 1 pm. DD and I were on one of the first busses to the MK- it was amazing! :cool1:

How about an empty Fantasy land as seen from Dumbo...

file.jpg

Or another view from the carousel...

file.jpg

Wow everyone, Great pics!

I would KILL to be on Main Street by myself. To have just myself surrounded by all of those memories and history, it would be incredible.

I've been there when it is empty, it's much more fun with a crowd (just not too crowded)

BamaTigger said:
MAKINORLANDO--- Very cool pics!!! Thanks!

Im really into taking pics especially in WDW, and its great to see different pics of the park, so very cool to post those! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Thanks! That day was particulary fun for us - TS Ernesto (8/30/06) wound up not being as bad as anticipated her in Central FL, the schools were closed, and DD was driving me crazy, and since I work at home, I took the afternoon off and we went on the adventure to MK. It was very quiet - and did not rain at all until around 5pm. We just put on the ponchos, and carried on. She rode BTMRR about 11 times - only having to get off 3 times in all those rides. We left the park about 7:30 when a storm with lightning was ready to pass over! It is one of the days that I will remember for quite some time -spur of the moment, unanticipated day!

Great pics.
We have a few from our trip in September. I'll try to post them later on.

metsfan11 said:
Wow everyone, Great pics!

I would KILL to be on Main Street by myself. To have just myself surrounded by all of those memories and history, it would be incredible.
Yes it would, but it never happens the times I go! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter