Picture of the Day April 15, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpectroMagic*o*....Every few yrs. I "bite the bullet" and stay there for a few days, before I check in to my DVC, because it brings back great memories of being in my 20's with my late DH and having many "Magical Vacation" in the 70-80's.
Oh...and in 71' & 72' that same longhouse (now consierge only) & floor was....ready?...$42.00 per night. :scared1: Imagine that!!:rotfl:

Awww, thats really sweet :) The price inflation in that amount of time is astounding :scared1:

I'm obbsessed with this...Mexico is my favorite pavillion.

POTD25.jpg

Kathy! Stop following me! heheheheee...

I am wondering if you did this shoot spurred on by the same thing that sent me on it- a picture someone posted here?

:)

Jud

Really it was just that I rode the River Boat for the first time since the 1980's last Oct. and I was just running from one side of the boat to the other trying to get everything I could:laughing:

Really it was just that I rode the River Boat for the first time since the 1980's last Oct. and I was just running from one side of the boat to the other trying to get everything I could:laughing:

Hehehehee... the photographers curse! Add in also getting the 'family' shots... I was with a family...

:)

Jud

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter