** Picture of the Day 3 **

Couldn't get on Disboard's last night (2nd time that's happened in a week); not sure if it's our internet or the Dis down for maintenance but here now for a very short few minutes. Going to be a FUN Thanksgiving Day. As of right now, there is a 90% CHANCE OF RAIN during the hours of 9-11 AM...THE EXACT PARADE TIME! :headache: But...they're ready to go; in rehearsal right now so say a prayer there are no injuries from the wet streets!

P1240306-XL.jpg
:tink:

Couldn't get on Disboard's last night (2nd time that's happened in a week); not sure if it's our internet or the Dis down for maintenance but here now for a very short few minutes. Going to be a FUN Thanksgiving Day. As of right now, there is a 90% CHANCE OF RAIN during the hours of 9-11 AM...THE EXACT PARADE TIME! :headache: But...they're ready to go; in rehearsal right now so say a prayer there are no injuries from the wet streets!

P1240306-XL.jpg

Good luck today Karolyn!

We haven't had any problems with the DIS lately. Now MDE is another story! Quite a few hassles when I was making ADRs at 4 AM today!

Good luck today Karolyn!

We haven't had any problems with the DIS lately. Now MDE is another story! Quite a few hassles when I was making ADRs at 4 AM today!

Oh YUCK :faint: I've read that has been quite a headache! My nephew and his wife are there now and he's loving Genie+ .... read "both sides of that coin" too! :rotfl2: Discovered today the problem was MY keyboard! Temporary fix for now but leaving early for the football game to "brave the Black Friday stores" in search of a new one! :tink:

😢 HUGE disappointment yesterday when parade was canceled 30 MINUTES BEFORE START TIME! After we'd already suffered through a rain storm since we'd been in our seats since 7 AM! Dance team made "lemonade out of lemons" and performed in the hotel lobby and just so happened the Hostess of the Parade, local TV personality, Deborah Duncan, introduced them! :goodvibes She was staying at the same hotel and walked in the lobby just as they were sitting up. Disappointing but still made some good memories. :lovestruc

P1240411-XL.jpg

😢 HUGE disappointment yesterday when parade was canceled 30 MINUTES BEFORE START TIME! After we'd already suffered through a rain storm since we'd been in our seats since 7 AM! Dance team made "lemonade out of lemons" and performed in the hotel lobby and just so happened the Hostess of the Parade, local TV personality, Deborah Duncan, introduced them! :goodvibes She was staying at the same hotel and walked in the lobby just as they were sitting up. Disappointing but still made some good memories. :lovestruc

P1240411-XL.jpg

Such bad luck with the weather Karolyn :guilty: But I love the spirit they showed under such circumstances :)

DH had a similar recent problem with his keyboard and had to rush out and buy a new one last week.

Such bad luck with the weather Karolyn :guilty: But I love the spirit they showed under such circumstances :)

DH had a similar recent problem with his keyboard and had to rush out and buy a new one last week.

No luck on the keyboard so have to do online shopping; DH is particular. :faint: So far temporary fix is working so don't mind waiting a few days.

Brahmadora motto is "Keep your kicks high and your STANDARDS higher" so they always try to make the best of things. That's not saying a few tears weren't shed though! 😉:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter