** Picture of the Day 3 **

DSC_0120-XL.jpg

My sister and her family arrived at DW this morning only to be greeted with major problems with their dining plan and reservations (LONG story :faint:); bottom line...the 4 HOUR "problem solving session" resulted in 2 of their 4 rooms being UPGRADED (pixiedust:) to Magic Kingdom view at the CR party:! SO worth the day of stress when 4 year old great-nephew looked at his dad while observing the fireworks from their balcony and said, "Daddy...it's like MAGIC in the sky"! :lovestruc

i-wr59p4F-XL.jpg
:tink:

Now that's a great ending to the story!

2018 soccer season began today and when DGD has to play soccer in these cold (for South Texas) temperatures, you "put on your big girl panties" (and long johns and sweat pants, etc.) and sit in the stands to watch! (Game time temp was 30 with a real feel of 24; for those of us used to temps in the 80's THAT'S COLD :cold:):

i-TT33s3h-XL.jpg

DGD didn't fare as well as those of us in the stands last night. Ended up with "frostnip" (didn't know there was such a thing until my Disboards friend from NH "diagnosed" her symptoms for me today); very painful evening for her after the game. :( I knew something was wrong when I took this picture...

i-h5V5r2J-XL.jpg

DGD didn't fare as well as those of us in the stands last night. Ended up with "frostnip" (didn't know there was such a thing until my Disboards friend from NH "diagnosed" her symptoms for me today); very painful evening for her after the game. :( I knew something was wrong when I took this picture...

i-h5V5r2J-XL.jpg

Not fun! Hope she's better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter