• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** Picture of the Day 3 **

i-s4H7vvj-X3.jpg

Wow Fractal, that's really clear and sharp! As cameras (and photographers) get better Disney is going to have to improve the scenes, I know the "Alien" one with Sigourney Weaver doesn't look so good in photos.

"DRR Engine No.4"
January 16, 2016

The Ernest S. Marsh, its bell quiet, waits peacefully for its new route to be completed. Taking it around and “inside” of the future Star Wars Land, only ToonTown and Star Wars Land will be “outside” of the circumference of the railroads tracks.

24413221729_8ee1796583_b.jpg

The goaltenders got into the act with three skills competitions of their own.

Here Bakersfield Condors Laurent Brossoit (31) stops St. John's Ice Caps Morgan Ellis (4) in the Panasonic Breakaway Relay where Brossoit did not allow a goal in the five breakaways he faced during the 2016 AHL All-Star Skills Competition in the War Memorial Arena in Syracuse, New York on Sunday, January 31st.

Breakaway Shutout
by Scott Thomas, on Flickr

“This Stop, Disney’s Animation”
January 16, 2016

The colors and energy of Disney California Adventure - Hollywood Land is often overwhelming. Occasionally, for just a few seconds you can find a moment of quiet, a break in the action.

24188578003_33568f2dd6_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter