Picture in crystal from SM gift shop

Griswald

Earning My Ears
Has anyone gotten the picture made in the crystal block that was offered in th Space Mountain gift shop? I saw it last time we were there. I'm thinking Christmas gift if it is still there and if everyone is happy with the quality they received. Any opinions?

They have an extensive selection of that type of thing in the Imagination gift area at Epcot as well.

We had one made at epcot last year and it turned out wonderful.They give you a case to keep it in .I would highly reccomend it ,it is a great keepsake.

In July 2001, we purchased two crystal blocks at Epcot and were very pleased with these souvenirs. I think there was a discount offered on the second crystal. We had the pictures of our family etched into the block with the date. On the bottom portion of one block we have spaceship earth with the wand and the other block has sorcerer mickey. This work was not done by Disney. I think the company is called Crystal Magic. The website on the box is www.laserthis.com.

disfan100

I think they look so great. One of these days, we are going to get one!

Bought 3 small blocks in Sept with DGS pix inside, wizard in 1 and MM in 2. They were offering 1/2 off price for each additional purchased, ie: 1st full price, 2nd 1/2 of full price, 3rd 1/2 of 2nd price. They also offered free base light with large block. They turned out great, Pix is not 3D like MM but flat, still looked great.

We bought three blocks in March. We got the medium sized block with the 3-D Mickey sitting down and DS pic above that. It turned out beautifully!! I thought the price wasn't bad if you buy three. We decided to give a couple as gifts (actually gave only 1 as a gift-- I figured we'd give the 2nd one to DS one day). It was a great way to mark a special occasion-- it was DS's 1st birthday.

We had our DS's (2) picture done in Epcot. Younger DS was worried about his hair (hat hair!) and the CM was a former hair stylist and took A LOT of time to make sure he was happy with the way his hair looked! She even went and got a cup of water and a brand new comb to fix his hair! Ordered 2; one for us, one for Grandma (second one 1/2 price). Had the date put on it. I keep mine on my desk at work. Everyone marvels at it! It's nice to have the date. One year later (to the day!) I looked at it (at work) and said, "I was in WDW one year ago today!". I highly recommend getting them!

:D :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :D

I got one at EPCOT of my daughter, and I really love it, except they made her eyebrows too dark. If you want a second copy, you should get it while you're there. I've been trying for three weeks to order a second one for my mother, but it's taking a while.

We got one done last summer at SM. We were on vacation and celebrating my DD 6 and DD1's birthdays (they fall a week apart). We had one made with the whole family on it. It is one of my most treasured possesions. It happened to also be my birthday so my husband purchased it as a gift. I'm really glad we had it done. I look at it often and it really makes me feel good when I do. I really love it!:D

How much are these? It might be something I want to get for our 10 year anniversary. That would remind me of the exact day!

If you can give me the prices for small and medium etc..

Hi all,

If you don't mind my asking,
how much are the different
size blocks and can they fit
a picture of my 4 daughters
in one of the pictures?
Thanks

I really don't remember how much we paid for ours. Yes they did offer different sizes and you can fit your 4 daughters. My cube has all 4 of us in it and the date underneath.

I got one of these 2 years ago with my 3 kids in it, and it is the best souvenir ever!

We got the blocks in July 2001. I don't remember what size they were, but they were 3 for $99. We had our 2 kids put in them. Very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter