Pics of Resort Shirts

jerseygirl82

Mouseketeer
Another DIS member has inspired me to take on a new challenge - collecting resort specific tshirts! Did you get one recently that is super cute? Or have an old one you love? Post a picture here!

Another DIS member has inspired me to take on a new challenge - collecting resort specific tshirts! Did you get one recently that is super cute? Or have an old one you love? Post a picture here!

This will be a very small collection. You will find resort specific merchandise to be few and far between.

Just got this one at Beach Club Market Place a few days ago:

1002081_10201183417737124_1918759558_n.jpg

We wanted to do something like that, but, ours were coffee cups. I have from GF and very disappointed to not find one from the Poly. So, we bought the tiki glass my drink came in from the lounge!

I hope to get a coffee cup AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter