Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I would have taken more food pictures. I was embarrassed to do it when others were at the table with us. Not next time! I'll just pretend they are not there!

We just decided to cruise again next fall, so this is just torture for me. :earboy2:

We are going on our first cruise in January, so I'm just subsribing to see all the great food pics.! :mickeybar

You guys are killing me with these food pictures! I swear I gained 5 lbs just looking at them!!!! Can't wait,10 more weeks till our first cruise!

Ok, that's it! I'm definitely taking a picture of every dish I have and will come back and torture future cruisers with the delicious looking food. Oh yeah - note to self, pack the fat pants AND the extra-fat pants for the end of the week.

Just a small bump to subscribe before our March 4 2006 Magic cruise. I think I will have to get another keyboard after looking at all of these pictures........... drooling issue here. :crazy2:

I am leaving for my cruise in about 15 days and I am so inspired by this thread...inspired to eat and to exercise! Also inspired to take some photos of odd foods which I wouldn't have thought to do before.

I love this thread! Keep the photos coming!

:earsgirl: stina

as the starter of this, i'm happy to actually have some pics to post:
triton's meatloaf lunch

Picture_1449.jpg

animator's pallate tomato confetti salad: one of the few good things i ate at the restaurants. I have to say, i wasn't too impressed with the food. maybe it was b/c we just spent a week at the Poly:

Picture_1394.jpg

They all look good to me! (except the salad) I know looks can be deceiving though!
I'm making meatloaf for dinner tomorrow! Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter