• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of 2 bedroom Villa at Bay Lake?

hmhs

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary in a 2 bedroom villa in January. Would love to see some pics of the living area, bedrooms & bathrooms. Thanks!

*Would also love to know what you thought of it too!

I only took a few pics of the inside of the villa. There were 5 adults on our trip sharing & we had plenty of space. I shared the 2nd BR with a friend (2 queens) and it was HUGE. The bathroom area was also huge. We loved the villa & could have easily fit a 6th adult in the room with room to spare.

Living room:
IMG_4639.jpg

small bathroom right inside the front door:
IMG_4633.jpg

kitchen area:
IMG_4752.jpg

view from balcony:
IMG_4750-1.jpg

Thank you so much... that is so helpful!

One thing we were concerned about is, when we booked the villa it said on the disney website (where they advertise the BLT villas) that the 2nd bedroom could have 2 queen beds OR one Queen and a sleeper sofa in the bedroom.... I'm really hoping for the 2 queens! Is there any way to request that?

I know there are dedicated 2BR villas and lock-off 2 BR villas - not sure what the sleeping arrangements are in each, or how to go about requesting one over the other! Ours was a dedicated 2BR villa. I'm thinking a lock-off would be a 1BR villa (with just a king in the Master and the sleeper sofa & chair in the LR) connected to another studio (sleeper sofa & queen bed in LR), so quite possibly no true 2nd BR with 2 queens in it. :confused3

hmmm, we are planning on having at least two queen sized beds in the 2nd bedroom (even if one is a sleeper)... so I hope ours will be dedicated. Seems a little silly to me to put a sleeper sofa in a bedroom if there is room for an actual bed!

hmmm, we are planning on having at least two queen sized beds in the 2nd bedroom (even if one is a sleeper)... so I hope ours will be dedicated. Seems a little silly to me to put a sleeper sofa in a bedroom if there is room for an actual bed!

Not silly... a lock-off is actually a 1 bedroom with a studio... a studio normally has a queen bed and pullout sofa as well as a small kitchenette with under the counter fridge, microwave, etc. Depending on who is occupying the room, this actually might be nicer than a dedicated 2-bedroom which has 2 queens but no kitchenette.

DD and I had a BLT dedicated 2 bedroom in October and loved it, though we would have been happy with a lock-off. Don't know whether you are paying cash or staying on points, but our points reservation actually stated that we had a dedicated 2 bedroom... you might check your reservation or call and see whether this has already been noted.

Pictures of our August visit are posted in the "Official Bay Lake Towers" thread here in "Resort Photos & Video". Beautiful rooms and lake view rooms views were awesome...we could see EPCOT, Downtown Disney, Hollywood Tower and actually could see Animal Kingdoms Everest! Plenty of room for the 7 of us. Master suite had king size bed; 2nd bedroom-2 queen size and DGD's slept on sleeper sofa. Loved it!!! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter