• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picked As Halloween Town Ambassadors!!

BryANDJessMom

Mouseketeer
We went this past weekend for our last trip with our annual passes. We got a great deal with Alaska Airlines and flew out..we were looking forward to the Friday the 13th party but while the day was light...by the time we made it to the party on Main Street (half an hour before it started) the line for the villians was all ready 3 hours long!!! The kids were bummed, so we went over to CA for the evening.

Next morning we decided to go to the haunted mansion since the lines were way to long the day before. We got there only about 15 mins before rope drop but everyone as crowded around the ropes as usual...and my husband just didn't want to be in a crowd again after the night before. So we sat on a bench...then some CMs dressed in the obviously Haunted Mansion costumes and started making small talk with us...next thing I know they offer for us to be the Halloween Town Ambassadors for the day. They led us in the park prior to rope drop. It was way cool seeing the park without people! They took our pictures out in front of the mansion and the Hearst ..then, we got to go on a private tour of the house before everyone else!! I noticed so many details I never noticed before..."the cool music box playing when you step into the house. The spider web inlay on the floor of the entry way...we were given a certificate and got to go to the front of the line at the Haunted Mansion all day, whenever we wanted.

It was a great weekend!, and, a great way to end our "Year of the Mouse"!

That's exciting! I love little Disney magic details like this. I read somewhere on the boards another family was whisked to the Tower of Terror for the first ride of the day, complete with Chip and Dale in ToT costumes and signing a special guest book.

What's extra cool is you got to be ambassadors for HMH, not just regular Haunted Mansion. Regular Haunted Mansion creeps me out to no end, but I LOVE HMH and being able to ride it whenever I felt like it would be amazing. Especially with the 30-45 minute line. Glad you experienced some extra Disney magic :)

Thanks! It was cool. I am impressed how disney goes the extra mile with special things like this that can really make your vacation so memorable!,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter