• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

IMG_0305.jpg

Here was mine from this weekend at Pop

I love all the photos. I am writing a blog post about window decorations at Disney World and was wondering if anyone was willing to share their photos with me so that I could use them in my blog. I am especially looking for Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, Wedding/Honeymoon and a few just regular decorations. You can email me julie.harrington@mousetalestravel.com Thank you bunches.

I plan on making things for the windows using my cricut, they have programs of disney characters...my boyfriend thinks I am nuts for doing this!!!!!:confused3

The cricut is super easy to cut window decorations on, ohmycrafts.com has a great vinyl selection if you want to make any window clings.

Ours at PoP at the end of Jan. 2012

Disney2012591.jpg

battery operated lights that we sat on the sill were fun, they blinked!

Disney2012640.jpg

Good idea, just so you know what room is yours a little easier.:thumbsup2 I think
I'll decorate the ledge w/ gifts we buy or something simple.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Not my room, but saw this and snapped a photo. Never ran into them though, hello mystery DISers! :wave2:
dsc01354p.jpg

This is cute! The Dis should sell items like this or pins so we can identify each other. It would make fun conversation while in lines. Or IS there a Dis Boards shop online?

I didn't get a good picture but here is our window at Pop!

And here is our underwhelming door! I ran out of sticky stuff to put the heads up!

These are all so cute!! I have a question or two. We are planning on staying at AoA in Jan in 2 joining Little Mermaid rooms. Do these have outdoor access like the POR rooms? If not, we want to decorate our door instead. Disney doesn't have any guideline about decorating do they? Just wondering since its a new resort. I would hate to decorate it and have to take it down because I didnt know before hand.

You all are so creative, I just love it!

This was our window at Saratoga Springs, each family member had a character, mine was Mulan because I kick butt :goodvibes

P7150001.jpg

These are all so cute!! I have a question or two. We are planning on staying at AoA in Jan in 2 joining Little Mermaid rooms. Do these have outdoor access like the POR rooms? If not, we want to decorate our door instead. Disney doesn't have any guideline about decorating do they? Just wondering since its a new resort. I would hate to decorate it and have to take it down because I didnt know before hand.

You all are so creative, I just love it!

I'm pretty sure I read that the Little Mermaid rooms will have outside access, like the other values. The suites at AoA may have indoor hallways.

The biggest thing to remember is nothing that could harm the paint/finish of the walls and doors. Tape, poster gum, anything sticky is a no. Vinyl clings and suction cups for the windows work great. We also used magnets on the door at POFQ.

Enjoy your stay at AoA! Please post pics if you decide to decorate!

We have decorated our windows at POR and CSR. We will be decorating again this year at POFQ. We have used Scotch tape in the past on the window frames. We also pack a Magic Eraser to use on the windows and frames before we leave. This has worked well for us...never had an issue.
Can't wait for Sept! :yay:

I'm pretty sure I read that the Little Mermaid rooms will have outside access, like the other values. The suites at AoA may have indoor hallways.

The biggest thing to remember is nothing that could harm the paint/finish of the walls and doors. Tape, poster gum, anything sticky is a no. Vinyl clings and suction cups for the windows work great. We also used magnets on the door at POFQ.

Enjoy your stay at AoA! Please post pics if you decide to decorate!

Oh ok, I see. We were set up in the Lion King suite at first but then switched to 2 joining rooms. Thus, 2 windows & 2 doors to decorate! Thank you so much for the info!!

I will definitely post pics when we get back! :goodvibes

I am SOOO excited to have found this thread. I am going to Disney for the Halloween AND Christmas season this year:cool1::):goodvibes:hyper::cool1:

I can't wait to pass the time now with planning and putting aside decorations for those trips!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter