• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Photos of everything we ate at RPR Club Level...

Would love to hear from anyone who has recently stayed on conceirge level........are the food choices the same, any pictures?!
Debx

I didn't think Club was possible budget wise, but I'm starting to think it is doable at RPR. Great thread!

Quick question: do you have access to the lounge on your checkout day?

Thanks!

Food looks yummy! If we stay onsite again, I think I'll book club level next!

The frog reminded me of a friend of mine that is an independent film maker. He has a red chili pepper pillow that he places randomly in the background of a few scenes in each of his movies. He said he got the idea from another known film director (I forgot whom though).

Yes you do :-)

Sweet. Thanks, that is awesome!

By the breakout of your pics, it seems that you can get all three meals in the Club Lounge. Universal's website only refers to hors d'oeuvres, but that looks pretty heavy. The penne dishes, and the pepper steak looking stuff.

Can you really do all your meals in the lounge?

For those who are curious about the frogs and why there are so many of them at RPR, it is because frogs symbolize good luck in the polynesian culture! just thought I'd throw that in there.

Sweet. Thanks, that is awesome!

By the breakout of your pics, it seems that you can get all three meals in the Club Lounge. Universal's website only refers to hors d'oeuvres, but that looks pretty heavy. The penne dishes, and the pepper steak looking stuff.

Can you really do all your meals in the lounge?

I suppose you could eat all your meals there.... the afternoon offering is the skimpiest...

:)

I'm glad I found this thread...now I think club level might be worth the splurge in July. Without any specials posted it is about 100 bucks more a night which is pushing but...free beer sounds good to me.

I know peeps already talking about water bottles but are their diet cokes hidden with them too. Free diet cokes would pretty much seal the deal for me. :laughing: Do they have take special request? I'm a vegetarian will they have choices for me at the dinner hour part?

Thanks for the great pictures...I hope to see more from others before my trip is booked.

OT any discounts out there for July 2011 that people know about?

I cannot decide if I should upgrade to club level for my one night in January. It is ds (age 21 and I). We will get there very early in the a.m. the first day. Will we have immediate access to club level or not until when we get the actual room key? The continental breakfast would be perfect before going to the park and we drink about 6 bottles of water each per day anyway. Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter