• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Photos of everything we ate at RPR Club Level...

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
ahotlookingfrog.jpg

Drinks are out all day....

asodawaterandapplejuice.jpg

acoffeeandtea.jpg

Some breakfast shots...

abreadandbagelslotsofjellies.jpg

acinnominbunwithicing.jpg

afruitsections.jpg

aoatmealwithtoppings.jpg

Laura, those are great pics. So many people have been asking about RPR club. The servings look very similar to what we experienced at PBH.

Gosh that looks wonderful :thumbsup2 and you managed to lose weight :sad2:
I could put 5lbs on just looking at food pics!!

Glad you enjoyed it though :)

thanks homie for the pictures!

btw, did you move Mr Froggy around to be in your pics.....:laughing:

Thanks for posting the pics! :thumbsup2 I've been waiting for you to get back and post about your trip.
It's looks like they put out a nice variety. Just a little over 3 weeks and we will be at RPR CL for our very first Universal vacation. :yay:

Congrats on losing the weight and being smoke free! :thumbsup2

Okay, what is the deal with the frog? :rotfl:

What's up with the frog...?

DH and I were sitting here wondering the same thing? The food looks great! The Frog ... not so much.

;)

Thank you so much for going through all of the trouble you did to post this. We'll be there in a little over 2 weeks so we're now revamping our dinner plans.

:worship:

Mr Froggy fit in quite nicely in your pics.

you took wonderful pics and here we ask about Mr Froggy.......:laughing:

Has he turned into a prince yet?

I`m almost ashamed to admit it, but........................I didn`t even notice the frog when I first looked :blush::blush:

I wondered what all the frog talk was about, so looked back through them again......................How on earth did I miss that frog :confused3

Wow, thanks for the pics! DBF and I are staying Club Level at HRH next month and I'm guessing the offerings will be pretty similar. I'm surprised at what you had for dinner, I had no idea it was "real" food- looks like we won't be eating out then!

One question: could you please tell me if they serve wine by the glass or do they give you those miniature bottles?

I`m almost ashamed to admit it, but........................I didn`t even notice the frog when I first looked :blush::blush:

I wondered what all the frog talk was about, so looked back through them again......................How on earth did I miss that frog :confused3

He is a Stealth Frog

:-)

Wow, thanks for the pics! DBF and I are staying Club Level at HRH next month and I'm guessing the offerings will be pretty similar. I'm surprised at what you had for dinner, I had no idea it was "real" food- looks like we won't be eating out then!

One question: could you please tell me if they serve wine by the glass or do they give you those miniature bottles?

In the picture of the Beer, far off to the right you can see the three wine bottles. There was a White, a Merlot and something else... a Rose perhaps? So at RPR the wine in bottled. YMMV at HRH

There are also cocktails available for $5 each that are charged to the room. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter