• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

photopass videos - how to download?

loriandmatt

DIS Veteran
the download button is greyed out when I view the videos on my photopass account. do I have to purchase the entire memory maker package to get these videos or is there a way to download them and pay for them individually, like you can for individual photos?

I don't know this still works, but if the website lets you watch the video in memory maker, then you should be able to download it. Open the photopass website in FireFox (you can also do this in Chrome). Navigate to the page that shows your video. Under the, "Tools," menu, find the, "Web Developer," option, and open, "Inspector." This will open a pane at the bottom of the page or on the side of the page with all of the code for the webpage.

After the Inspector is open, click on your video. This will cause the code for the video to be highlighted in the Inspector pane. There should be a web address in that code, which is the true location of your video. Copy this address and open it in a new browser window or tab. Once your video opens, right-click it or control-click, and it should give you an option to download.

Let me know if you try this and it works. I haven't done this since March, 2015, so I don't know if it still works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter