• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass Redemption Question

cpetersen

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been asked I did search but didn't find anything and don't have time to read through the post with 14 pages cause we leave tomorrow! I preordered the photopass and our first morning we have breakfast scheduled at 8:30 at CP. We will be able to turn in our voucher before we eat? I was looking forward to the pictures in front of the Castle with out it being mobbed but, just realized I might not be able to redeem the voucher since the park isn't open.

I don't know the hours of the camera center, but you don't need the Plus card for pictures in front of the castle. The photographer will give you a regular photopass card and you can link that to your account.

I don't know the hours of the camera center, but you don't need the Plus card for pictures in front of the castle. The photographer will give you a regular photopass card and you can link that to your account.
Thank you!! Sigh of relief :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter