photopass+ no cd

CuppieCake04

Mouseketeer
I ordered the photopass + 3 months befoee our trip. I never recieved a cd in the mail before we left for our trip. We check in tomorrow at pop and o don't have the redemption code. Just the voucher to get the card.

Will the cd arrive after our vacation or do I need to go into freak out mode??? Lol

Thanks

I don't think I know the answer but I'm wondering how you got the voucher. My voucher for my PP+ card was taped to the front of the CD case that held the stock photo CD's and the paper with the redemption code. They all came together. Did you definitely order PP+ or just regular PP? When I pre-ordered the regular PP in 2009 & 2011 it just showed up as a credit in my cart at checkout or maybe I got an e-mail code...can't remember...but I didn't get a CD or any redemption code in the mail for the standard PP.

I don't think I know the answer but I'm wondering how you got the voucher. My voucher for my PP+ card was taped to the front of the CD case that held the stock photo CD's and the paper with the redemption code. They all came together. Did you definitely order PP+ or just regular PP? When I pre-ordered the regular PP in 2009 & 2011 it just showed up as a credit in my cart at checkout or maybe I got an e-mail code...can't remember...but I didn't get a CD or any redemption code in the mail for the standard PP.

This is how mine came on Friday as well. Taped to the cd case.

I ordered the photopass + 3 months befoee our trip. I never recieved a cd in the mail before we left for our trip. We check in tomorrow at pop and o don't have the redemption code. Just the voucher to get the card.

Will the cd arrive after our vacation or do I need to go into freak out mode??? Lol

Thanks

Did you order it as part of a package or did you order it separately?

Hmmmm....I've only got a standard photopass voucher/card in my Mickey Mail in the past. And I just pulled out my packet from our trip last month and there wasn't even a standard PP voucher/card in that pack (which could have been because they already knew I purchased PP+). Maybe they changed something and have a new procedure. Did you get a confirmation e-mail when you ordered PP+? I received the confirmation e-mail the day I ordered PP+ (this past April) and then the next day I got an e-mail telling me my CD and voucher had shipped and then I received the CD and vouchers in the mail a few days later. If you received the confirmation e-mail, I'd print that out and take it with you when you exchange the voucher. I know you can buy the PP+ package when you arrive but it's more expensive than the pre-order. But if you have the confirmation e-mail, maybe they can give you a redemption code at the PP+ counter when you exchange your voucher for the card.

Sorry, I'm not much help. Maybe someone else will see this who has more experience with this. I hope you're able to figure it out.

I'm here now and I got a cd with code in it when I redeemed my pp+ voucher here at the pp desk at our resort

I got PP+ as a part of my vacation package. So I need to take the voucher the first day to get the card. At least that is how I understand it to work? Guess I will find out Wednesday!

If you order PP+ from the website, you get the gallery cd with promo code and voucher. If you add it to your vacation package through DRC, you get a voucher in your mickey mail that you redeem at WDW at which point youll get the whole package.

Just got back, and yes you will use the voucher to get the card. They asked me a few times if I had gotten the CD in the mail, so I assume if you did not they will give it to you there. It is only the stock photos, not anything connected to the pictures you will have of your trip. Nice if you are scrapbooking or working on other projects, but not an essential part to have beforehand.

One piece of advice: if they give you receipts for the pictures at the rides, keep them. They have the photo ID numbers on them, so if something does not load correctly on the card it is easy to find with that number after your trip.

Just got back, and yes you will use the voucher to get the card. They asked me a few times if I had gotten the CD in the mail, so I assume if you did not they will give it to you there. It is only the stock photos, not anything connected to the pictures you will have of your trip. Nice if you are scrapbooking or working on other projects, but not an essential part to have beforehand.

One piece of advice: if they give you receipts for the pictures at the rides, keep them. They have the photo ID numbers on them, so if something does not load correctly on the card it is easy to find with that number after your trip.

Yes!!!! Thankfully I had heard this before we arrived so I did this from day 1 of our trip. When we got home and I signed into my account, some of my Space Mountain pictures were missing. I was able to provide all of the receipt information and they were able to recover my missing pictures. I just wish there was a faster way to claim your ride photos at the kiosks. It seemed painfully slow and tedious at each and every ride. And then when I said I wanted the receipt as well, that was another slow and tedious process. There were times that between waiting in line and then going through the process we'd spend 5-10 minutes trying to claim 3 pictures.

Thanks

Did you add the ore order to your package? That is the diffrence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter